Hospital Part 2

~ later that day~
Bruhhh what time it is? It's 8 something babe😒 lawdd what's taking them so long. I only came here to see if I'm pregnant. You might be pregnant. Okay we will see. Asia you want me to get you something... nahh Mya im good👌🏽but call Carl and see if Cj is ready to come home.

Mrs. Dorsey welll ummmm😐

Welll what? Tell me?🙄

*YOU PREGNANT *

Yassssss baby were having a baby😝

Aweeee I'm having another baby😭

Why you crying🙁

Aj nicca that's tears of joy.. nicca you slow Mya said while talking to Carl😒

I'm sorry fuck I didnt know😶

Ms. Simmons you can just come back in 2 weeks and we can get a check up on you and the baby. Okay so do I need to take any medicine. No not yet ion think so. If you do just call us and we will put in a prescription. Okay we'll have a good day ma'am. You to ma'am.

~50 mins later~
We all arrive at my house at the same time. Mya and Aj was arguing over some bitch that had comment on his page. BUT WHO CARES IM PREGNANT☺️. I'm so happy that I'm having another child. Lords knows having Carl Jr and Carlos Jr, Kayla, Jayden is a lot. And having they ass really wasn't a big deal.. We all walk in the house and all I could think of was food? So as I'm thinking of food. I'm trying to see where my other child at?

All I could here is Mommie😂

Cj mommie misses you😘

Aweee mommie I caught a fish at the lake☺️

You did Cj😱

Yes mommie look🐟

Ohhh shitt😷

Cj get that damn fish out of here you know your mama sick as Carl pushes his ass into the house.

Wassup lil mama

Hey Carl👋🏼

I hope you didn't have my son around that hoe🤔

No baby mama you I wouldn't do that😘

Ummm you can keep your kiss😒ion won't that but anyways.. I need a favor?

Like what?

Help me with something I can't say nothing right now.

iight tell me later. Bye Cj daddy loves you❤️

Bye daddy ily can I come back next week😘

Yea Cj.

Okay daddy😘