DAVE N BUSTERS

So we all in the car heading to Dave N Busters!!! And as we get there Cj is just so anxious to get in the place!!! I told him to hold up!!! He said HURRY UP MOMMY!!! I said OKAY CJ!!! Carl said Asia you got it!!! I said Yes!!! Carlos said THANKS FOR HELPING CARl!!! Carl said NO PROBLEM!!!! So as we walk in Dave N Busters!!! Cj and his friends and cousins ran off!!! I said BAE look at them!!! He said don't worry about them!!! Carl said imma go get them Asia!!! I said Thanks Carl. So I had to pay for the cards and wait for the man to come back with my stuff!!!! Mya said Asia are you alright??? I said Yes!!!! Carlos said Bae are you sure you alright??? I said Yes Baby!!! So as we paying Debbie and Karmien walk in!!! I said WHAT TOOK YALL SO LONG!!!! Debbie said because Karmien was to busy getting dress!!! I'm like Karmien really!!!! She said Yeah Guh!!! So Debbie said let me see baby Cj... As I handed her Cj..... I see that Cj is messing with a little boy!!!! I said CJ BRING YO ASS OVER HERE!!!! He came right away!!! As he walk towards me I ask him why was he messing with that little boy??? He said because the boy stole his tickets!!!! I said REALLY CJ!!! He said Yes Mommie!!! I said go with your daddy???? So he went with his daddy!!! Then couple minutes later as we walk towards the games and pass the loud children!!! I see that POPCORN HOE is talking to my son??? So Mya said Asia is you gonna go handle that???? I said HELL YES!!! So as I was walking over there a group of young teenage boys was looking at me....... One of them said HEYY LIL MAMA!!! I looked back and mugged him!!!! So I finally got toward Cj and I ask her why was she talking to Cj??? She said because she can!!!!! I said BITCH THIS IS NOT YOUR SON, SO WHY AND THE HELL YOU TALKING TO HIM LIKE THAT!!!! She said because I'm his step mother!!! So as me and her was arguing Cj ran over to our tables and said Dad mommy is about to kill POPCORN HOE!!!! Carl said WTF!!!! Mya and Miketha, Charevon, Ricky, Carl,Carlos, Debbie,Karmien all ran over towards me!!!! Carlos grab me and said BAE COME ON!!! So I DID!!! I told Debbie to hand me baby Cj!!! Mya said Asia are you okay!!!! I said HELL NO!!! Mya said WHY??? I said because she think she can talk to my son any kind of way!!! HELL NO!!! She got the game FUCK UP!!! Debbie laughed and said Asia you crazy!!! Carlos said Is She!!! Then I said I Know!!! Then they all said Asia you know you can't be doing this!!! I said I know!!! Carlos said baby you know you is about to be a judge!!! And I said I know I know!!! He was like let Mya or Miketha or Debbie or Karmien handle it not you!!! Okay!!! I said Okay Carlos!!! So we all decide to leave Dave N Busters!!! As we was heading to the house I decide to tell Carlos that I want another child!!! He said DAMN BABY ALREADY!!!! I said Yes!!! I WANT A GIRL!!! He said okay baby we gonna make love all night!!! I lean back and was shaking my head!!! And I laughed!!!