Dewey Destin's Seafood & Restaurant

It's 11:00 and I decide to wake Carlos up by getting on top of him. When he woke up he started to rub my thighs. I said Heyy bae!! He said GM BAE!!! I said get dress so we can go out to eat. After I brushing my teeth and washing my face and fixing my hair. I look in my closet and got my black skinny jeans and my blue crop top, black sandles. Carlos came out the room dress in all black jeans and a blue shirt with his Jordan's. Carlos said BAE ARE YOU READY??? YES CARLOS IM READY. He grab the keys and and walk out the door. As I was walking down the stairs, I turn the light off and tv. And walk out the door and got in the car. Carlos said Asia you driving??? Hell Yes!! Okay!! I started up the car and pulled off. I got to the red light and I see this lady looking at me. I stared at her and ask her what was she looking at. She said Carlos😳😤!!! I screamed and I said BITCH YOU NEED TOO GET YO EYES OFF OF HIM!!! She said HELL NO! So I jumped out my car and pull out some matches. Before I could even lit the matches, Carlos said BABY PLEASE DONT DO IT!!! I said HELL NO!! Carlos drag me back in the car and pull off to the restaurant. It took us 45 minutes to get to the place. As he was driving I was throwing up!! Carlos said BAE ARE YOU ALRIGHT!! HELL NO😤!! So I decide to take the wheel and drive. As I was driving I decide to call Carl to see what was Cj doing! I called Carl and he answered.

~Phone Conv~
Carl: Hey Lil Mama!!
Me: Heyy Carl!! Where is Cj??
Carl: Eating!!
Me: Can I talk to him??
Carl: Yea! Hold Up!!
Me: Okay!!
Carl: Cj your mom is on the phone.
Cj: Heyy Mommie!!!
Me: Heyy son!!
Cj: wyd mommy!!
Me: Nothing about to go eat!
Cj: OOHHHH OKAY!! Where is daddy??
Me: Rite here!!
Cj: Can I talk to him??
Me: Yeah!!
Carlos: Heyy son!!
Cj: Heyy daddy!!
Carlos: what you been up to??
Cj: nothing daddy playing the game and eating.
Carlos: OOOHHH Okay me and your mom is going to pick you pick tomorrow!!
Cj: Okay daddy!! Love you mommie and daddy!!
Me & Carlos: LOVE YOU TO SON😘😍❤️!!!

As I was driving I was pulling up to Dewey Destin Seafood place. Carlos said bae pull in that parking spot right there. I said Okay baby hold on!!! I pull in the parking spot and got out of the car. Carlos said babe are you ready to go in the place?? I said HELL YES IM HUNGRY!! He laugh and said BRING YO ASS ON HERE WHILE LAUGHING!! I said Okay While Laughing!!! So me Carlos walked in the beautiful restaurant. As we came up to the podium the Mr. Martin ask how many people were attending?? We said just the two of us, as the man walk us to our tables I could feel that this was going to be the best night ever. Me and Carlos both sat down at the tables while the man walk off. Mr. Martin ask us What Type Of Drink??? I said Dr. Pepper and Carlos said Sprite. Mr. Martin said he will be back with our drinks in 5 minutes. While we was waiting I felt kind of anxious. Carlos said BAE WHATS WRONG??? I said I DONT FEEL SO WELL!!! He said OKAY YOU WANNA LEAVE?? I said HELL NO!!! So Mr.Martin came and brought our drinks and ask WHAT WOULD WE LIKE?? I said Crawfish and Corn, Potatoes, Shrimps. Carlos said Crawfish, Corn, Potatoes. Mr. Martin said Okay I will bring your food out in 30 minutes. Mr. Martin finally brought out our food. As he handed my plate I started to cramp!! But I wasn't really worried about the cramps I was trying to get my crawfish and corn, potatoes, shrimps. Me and Carlos ate our food and couple of minutes later they had this young boy came by my table to ask for my autograph. So I wipe my mouth and sign the picture of me. Then the boy left. I started back eating and I told Carlos THIS FOOD IS GIVING ME LIFE!!! He laugh and said IK BAE WHILE EATING!!! After we finish eating me and Carlos decide to head back home and watch some movies.