Baby Alert

Charevon and Mya said okay! And I hope the baby is alright. Carlos said come on bae lets go. I said okay!! And we both told Cj bye.... So while we was heading to the hospital, Carlos said I hope our baby is alright. I said me to babe. So we finally arrived at the hospital and he said are you ready bae?? I said yes let go!!! So we walk in the two double doors and they ask me to sign in and go have a seat. I said okay!! So as we sat in the waiting room me and Carlos was kinda half asleep. And then they finally call my name. Carlos said baby lets go they call us. I said okay. So we both got up and they had to check my weight and heart, the baby. They said nothing's wrong but the lil fellow is just trying to move around. Carlos said lil fellow!!! Dr. Roger said YES ITS A BOY!!!! Carlos said see baby I knew it was a boy. Dr. Roger said I need to watch out because now that it's almost time for the baby to come I need to prepare for the baby. I said okay Dr. Roger!! He said your welcome Asia. So as we walk out the hospital Carlos decide to stop and get everyone something to eat!! Cj call and said mommy when are you coming home? I said baby we are on our way. He said okay mommy!!! So as we was getting out the car and walking to the door. I call Cj and told him to open up the door. He said okay mom!!!!