Disney World

~Continued~
As we entered our hotel rooms. Everyone was like I'm about to go swimming and shopping!! Damnnn😒 like really!! Baby what's wrong with you?? Nothing Carlos it's just I'm not in the mood. Y'all can go shopping and swimming I will meet y'all down there later. Okay baby while kissing and hugging me from behind. They left and I unpack all my clothes and started to cook me something to eat. As I'm cooking someone is knocking on the door. Who is it?? It me Mommie Cj!! Okae baby mama coming! I open the door and he gave me a big ass hug. Aweeeee someone misses Mommie?? Yeah I really miss you mom!! Where my sister??? In there sleep don't wake her up!! Okay mama I'm not!!  Wassup lil mama why you not down there with everyone else?? Idk I'm just not feeling it no more!! You sure you ain't pregnant?? Hell no👿!! WHY YOU SAID IT LIKE THAT?? No reason just not in the mood!! Well me and Cj are going with the others.. Ight make sure you watch my babie!! And don't let hime drown!! 

~Text Message~
Terry: wassup baby, wyd??
Me: nothing tired n sleepy!!
Terry: you ain't enjoying your time with your family.
Me: I am it's just I'm not in the mood!!
Terry: Oh Really😏!! Does someone miss me??
Me: Ummmm?? No, I'm not missing you😒!!
Terry: lies😑
Me: anyways I'm finna go swimming n shopping so I'll talk to you later.

I went to go out on my swimsuit and grab my towel. I woke up Kayla and dress her up in her cute little swim suit. The door begins to open!! Baby come on we all are waiting on you!! Okay babe while I kiss him on his face!! You feeling good right now. What happen?? Nothing babe just feeling excited😝. He grab baby Kayla and I grab Cj and we went walking out the door. So we are outside and everyone is enjoying the view and stuff. I decide to go get wet for a few. As I slip off my towel and slippers. I jump straight in the pool. Ummmm baby were you think you going with that swimsuit on?? IN THE POOL🤔🙄!! Were else would I go!! I swim about 45 mins. And got right out the pool and gave myself a sun tan.

~5mins later~
How many days we are staying here?? 11 days Cj!! Why?? I just wanted to know because my birthday is coming up!! Ik Cj🙄!! Wassup lil mama!! Hey Carl!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?? WE HAVING CJ PARTY HERE!! Yeah duhhh were else would we have it!! Y'all was talking about how y'all getting Mickey Mouse and Jake and The Neverlands Pirates!! Don't you think we was going to have it here!! ANYWAYS EVERYONE LATER TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

Yayyyyyy!! I'm ready Mommie!! Ik Cj just calm down and go play with your cousins.
As I'm laying down Miketha and Coot came and ask me what are we doing today?? Just going shopping and Disney World. Mane we all ready!! Ikr like I would want to go right now but baby Cj and baby Kayla need a nap. We all know she over there crying right now with her aunt tee.🙄Lawd that baby is always crying!! That's yo child Asia." Charevon said while swimming backwards.. Nigga shut the fuck up👿!! Asia I'm getting tired of yo ugly ass you can't get mad because yo ass having contractions!! Keep on here😈!!

~10 mins later~
All of us sitting down in my room chilling and getting dress for the Disney Park. Mommie were is my dad?? Cj how the hell IM suppose to know go find him!! Asia don't talk to him like that Miketha and Coot, Mya said while asking him was he alright.. Yeah because I'm getting tired of her talking to my child like that.. Carl what the fuck you going to do?? You can take you and yo taco hoe somewhere else!! You just mad because you can't get my pussy!! Bye👋🏽nigga get the fuck out of here!! Damnnn she getting on everybody today!! That bitch play with me if she want to Charevon said while drinking alcohol.. Baby what's wrong with you?? You can't be talking to Cj like that. He just ask you a question. And you talking to hime like that. Don't do my stepson like that. Carlos like I'm sorry it's just y'all putting me under so much pressure!! Still that don't give you the right to talk to hime like that!!

~To Be Continued~