Tuesday Morning With Baby Cj

So that morning I woke up hearing baby Cj crying. I got up to go check on him in his room. When he saw me he gave me a smile. He was so cute and handsome. Carlos woke up and said GM BAE!!!!I said GM!!! He said so how is my lil fellow I said he is alright he just trying to wake up mommie.... Carlos laugh and said bae I got this!!! How about you go back to sleep!!! I said okay!!!! So as I walking down the hall I hear Cj crying..... I went to go see what was wrong!!! I walk in and said Cj what's wrong??? He said mommy I'm bored I wanna go somewhere!!! I said okay!!! He said how about DAVE N BUSTERS!!!! I said OKAY CJ!!! So that's when Cj went to go play with baby Cj and I went back to bed!!!! As I was sleep in my warm comfy bed!!! I felt somebody behind my back??? So I turn around and I see that it's Carlos!!!! I said BAEEE!!!! He said HUH!!! I said what are you doing??? He said I wanna make love with you!!!! I said I'm tired!!! And I turn back around!!! He said no you not and he flip me over and got on me and start to lick my body!!! It felt so good but at the same time I was tired!!! I said okay babe lets make love...... And then he put his dick in!!! It made me feel so type of way!!! He fuck me so hard that the people could hear us!!!! Then he said Asia I want you to know that I love you so much that I would never treat you bad!!!! I said I know babe!! He said now let's continue!!! Then he was like I want another child??? I said not right now!!! He said of course not right now you just had Cj!!! I said okay Carlos!!! We stop making love until 12:00... So I got up and I had to take a shower and clean up the house and cook!!!! Carlos took the boys out to eat and play!!! While I stay home and cook and clean... So I decide to call Miketha!!!! I called her and she said Heyy Asia!!! I said Heyy Miketha!! She said what you doing??? I said nothing cleaning up and about to cook!!! She said okay I'm about to come over there!!! I said okay sissy!!! So as I was cooking, the doorbell rang. I went to go answer the door and it was Miketha. She said Asia where the boys at?? I said Carlos took them out to go play!!!! She said I know you happy I said kind of but I miss my baby!!!! She said I know!!! I said guh Cj talking about going to Dave N Busters today!!! She said okay yeah we can go today!!! I said okay!!! She call Charevon and Mya and Ricky!!!! They all said OKAY!!!! So as we was cooking I hear Cj and Carlos coming through the door!!!! Carlos walk in the kitchen and said HEYY BAE!!!! I said HEY CARLOS!!!! I said where did yall go???? He said I took them to the out to go eat ice cream and play!!!! I said AWWWWWWW!!!! He said so what you been up to while we was gone???? I said nothing cooking and cleaning the house!!!! I said let my sees my baby boy!!! So he handed baby Cj to me!!!! I said Heyy momma's baby!!!! He look and smile!!! I took him upstairs to change his diaper and clothes.... Then the door bell rang I told Cj to go answer the door!!!! And he said OKAY MOMMIE!!! He answer the door and said HEYY AUNTIE MYA AND UNCLE CHARVEON!!!! They said Heyy Cj and Miketha and Carlos!!! Mya said were baby Cj at and Asia.... Carlos said she upstairs with my son!!! I'm finna go get her!!! They said okay!!! Miketha said so what yall been up to??? They said nothing!!!! Charevon said Miketha WHAT YOU DOING HERE??? Miketha said Asia wanna take the family out to DAVE N BUSTERS!!!! They said OKAY!!!! So as me and Carlos and baby Cj was walking down the stairs they said there goes my baby!!!! I laughed and said LOL!!! So then we heard another knock and I open the door and it was Carl!!! Carl said OOOOO you had ur baby already..... I said YES!!! He said he look just like you!!! I said I know!!! I told him to come on in!!!! Carlos said WHAT HE DOING HERE???? I said he is just here to see his son..... And Mya said WHY THE FUCK SHE HERE???? I said IDK!!!! Miketha said WHO THE FUCK IS THAT??? I said THATS POPCORN HOE!!!! She said AWWWWWWWW HELL NO!!!! I said YALL PLEASE DONT START MY SON DO NOT NEED TO HEAR THAT NOISE!!!! Mya and Miketha said OKAY!!! So popcorn hoe said WHO THAT BABY FOR??? I said WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK ITS FOR!!!! Carl said WHY AND THE HELL YOU ASK THAT QUESTION!!! YOU KNOW WHO THAT BABY FOR!!!! Carl said THATS HER BEAUTIFUL BABY DONT IT LOOK LIKE HER!!!!! Popcorn hoe said KINDA!!! I said BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE WITH YO UGLY ASS!!! Carl said Asia I'm sorry that she acts like that!!!! I said she is just mad because I had a baby with you that's all!!!! Carl said I know!!! He ask where was Cj I said upstairs!!! He said okay!!! So while Carl was upstairs me and baby Cj and Carlos and Miketha and Mya and Charevon was down stairs eating and talking!!!! Then I decide to go check on my son Cj.... So as I walk upstairs I heard Cj talking about how he miss his daddy coming around..... I felt kind of sad inside because Cj didn't come and tell me!!! So I walk in the room and Carl look at me and said Heyy Lil Mama!!! I said Heyy Carl!!! I said you can take Cj with you whenever you want!!! He said are you sure??? I said YES AS LONG AS POPCORN HOE DOESN'T SAY BAD THINGS AROUND MY SON!!!! He said OKAY BABY!!!! I laughed and said BYE CARL!!! So I walk out the room and headed downstairs and I see POPCORN HOE in the kitchen!!!! I said WHAT THE HELL SHE DOING IN HERE!!! While I was reaching for baby Cj.. Mya said she ask to come in!!! I said Ugh!!! So I told Carlos to hold Cj while I get his bottle!!! He said baby are you alright??? I said yes I'm alright!!! He said so why are you turning red as hell!!!! I said I don't no??? He said do you need me to take you to the hospital??? I said no baby I'm doing just fine!!! He said okay baby!!! So that's when Cj and Carl came downstairs..... Carl ask if Cj can come with him I said after he come from Dave N Busters!!!! I said if you wanna come with us you can!!!! He said yeah ill come and see both of my babies!!!! I just laughed and looked!!!! So I decide to go upstairs to go bath baby Cj!!! So as the water was drawing I was playing with Cj.... All Cj was doing was smiling and laughing!!! So then I put him in the tub!!! And bath him for a couple of minutes!!! Then I took him out the tub and went to his room!!! I lotion him and powered him down.. I dress him down in Jordan suit and his Jordans!!!! I got his diaper bag and bottles and left out the room!!!! As I was walking downstairs I told Carlos to get Cj while I call somebody!!! He said okay bae!!!! So I call Debbie and Karmien and Bre'Anna!!!! I told them to meet us at Dave N Busters. They said okay!!! So we all jump in our cars!!!