Cheating Part 2

So I'm still in jail and I told Carlos that he has to be out my house before 11:09. I'm up here sleep and you know almost every crack head and drug dealer in here looking at me stupid. It's the same routine in jail 24/7. You get up and eat and wash dishes, go workout and chill. The guard came banging on my bars.

Guard: Ms.Simmons you need to get up!

Ummm that's not my name. It's Mrs. Moore to you honey while getting up mugging her.

Well your name is Ms.Simmons in here.

Listen bitch, I'm the one that got you this job and I can take it back just in 1.2 seconds. Don't play with me hoe!! It's not the day.

Yes Mrs.Moore I'm sorry that I messed with you today.

You better be sorry.

Today Terry is supposed to be coming to see me at 7:45. So as usual I get dress and wash my face and brush my teeth. I get up to check and see if Carlos have got his stuff out my house. I look and I see that he haven't. This nigga only got one day left and he playing. I look and see that he has a hoe in my house. Then I see that Mya and Charevon and Charles are there.

Carlos mane you need to stop this.

Mane bruh. She don't want me no more💔

Because you cheating on her duhh nigga Charevon said while laughing

You right Charevon you know Asia don't play that cheating shit, Mya was like damn dude.

Ik so what to do🤔

Ummm you need to get ya shit out of here like rite now. She get out at 12:50.

Ight but I jus want to see her one more time before we end this relationship💔😫

~3 hours later~
They call my name, and I see that Terry is waiting at the table for me. I walk over and he grab me by my waist and hug me. I miss you baby!! Miss you to Terry❤️. What you did to be in here😒. I almost attempt a murder!! Really Asia, really baby. You can't be doing that. Well look I got more news to tell you! How about olè nigga cheated on me yesterday. My baby daddy told him not to do it but his ass did it anyway. I told his ass that he better have his shit out of my house by 11:09 today. Damnnn baby you alright? Yeah but guess what?? What? I'm pregnant for him!! He know? Yup!! So today at 12:50 because that's the time they releasing me I want you to come pick me up!!

Love you baby😘

Love you more Terry, I'll see you at 12:50🤔

Yeah baby, don't cause no trouble😒

Ight love you while giving him a kiss and a hug.