Like Hell It Is

Me and Terry are heading home. And he said baby don't cause no trouble. You just got out of jail🙄. Ik baby it's just he know that this shit piss me off . Baby just don't do nothing stupid.  We pull up in my driveway and I'm like this nigga is stupid because I told his ass that he was suppose to be gone at 11:09.  Baby don't we just gonna go in like nothing didn't happen. I see that Mya and Charveon rode together and they had just pull up.  Asia don't nothing. But let's go in and see what's going on. Asia I know that Charles had came over here 2 days ago to see did he get his stuff out. And he was like mane why the hell you did that?? Carlos respond with shit💩. Ik he did i seen it all on camera.

I walk in the door and see that the bitch is on my couch. Bitch I know yo ass betta get the fuck out of my house😡!!

Baby who you??

Hoe this my house!! Wtf you mean!! Lawd give me the strength so I want have to beat ha ass!!

I hear Mya and Charevon like Asia don't do it. And Terry saying baby please don't.

Carloossssss👿

Huh?? Come get yo hoe before she be dead!!

Baby don't!!

Don't baby me!! Because you wasn't thinking about me when you was up in here with ha ass!!

I'm sorry😞!!

I have you my soul Carlos and you do this to me?? Huh?? Like really!! I just want you to know I'm carrying you child. So just letting you know. Get ya shit out my house..

Who you my nigga😦

I'm Terry!! Who you??

I'm Carlos ha husband!!

Not no moe, as he being to walk closer to me.

Damnnnn nigga he took yo girl like that Asia Mya place him on snapchat. 

I'm finna place this shit on snapchat Charevon said while talking in the background.

Carlos I'm done. We done I want a divorce. And I don't need your money at all. But if you want to help with the baby you can!! Ima give you 5 seconds to get yo shit out of my house.

He took his precious time... Okay you wanna play that game.

Baby don't burn up my clothes!! Times up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥they biting babbyyy😂💀!!

Told ya ass to have ya shit out my house.. And get this hoe out my house while dragging her by ha hair..

Bye👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Damnnnnn you did yo shit Asia👏🏼👏🏼

Ik I did I told his ass to have his shit out of my house!! Now it's time for me to move on. And into my other house.