Eleven:

Jisung sits against the doorframe he hates so much and cries. He hates this house with it's bare walls and bad memories. It's blood-stained carpet and empty halls. He hates the booming thunder and the anxiety that fills him with every crack. He hates the fact he kissed Minho's cheek and then Minho left. Did he push him away? Jisung doesn't know, he just cries. Suddenly, a knock rings in his ears and he jumps. He opens the door cautiously to find Minho on his porch, soaked from head to toe from the rain.

"On second thought." Minho says, smiling like an idiot "Would it be alright if I crash here?" Jisung laughs at the soaked boy on his porch, letting him in. "Sungie, why were you crying?" He asks worriedly.

"I-I don't like thunder..." Jisung says, blushing.

"Don't worry" Minho says "I'm here." They go upstairs, where Jisung leads Minho to his bathroom and lets him shower, putting out some clean clothes for him. Once Minho returns, Jisung is making the bed with fresh sheets, putting the old ones down onto the floor.

"What're you doing?" Minho asks, laughing.

"Changing the sheets so you'll have clean ones." Jisung says.

"And what about the old ones?"

"I'm using them to make a bed for me." Jisung replies with a blush.

"I wouldn't mind having someone to sleep next to..." Minho says, embarrassed. Jisung sees this and gives him a smile.

"Well, that makes this easier." He discards the old sheets and finishes making the bed.

Minho, in the meantime, watches Jisung, checking him out. When Jisung is done, they chat for a while until Minho notices the amount of space in the room.

"Do you want to practice the partner dance we didn't spend much time on today?" Minho asks. Jisung nods excitedly. 

"Yes, please hyung!" Minho smiles at the eager boy. He starts showing Jisung how to do the moves, starting off with the beginning and going step by step. Jisung watches vigilantly, determined to get it right.  He watches Minho do the choreography, slightly getting lost in the way he moves.

Minho notices the boy staring, knowing all too well that the boy isn't paying any attention to the dance. He blushes, realizing that the younger is staring at his body. He grabs Jisung's arm lightly and guides him into the starting position. "Like this" he whispers from behind, into the younger's ear, causing him to shiver. He smirks at that. They go through the first half of the dance, Minho moving with Jisung, his hands never leaving Jisung's waist.

The feeling of Minho's hands on him makes Jisung close his eyes and focus on his breathing, getting lost in the feeling. Then, Minho moves his hands starting to dance to the next part. Jisung follows and soon they are dancing back and forth. Once they get to the end, they decide to start over. This time, Jisung starts without Minho to guide him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungmin holds Hyunjin's hand as they walk through the mall, currently looking through a comic book store. Seungmin laughs at something Hyunjin says. He knows he should have told his friends sooner. He just wanted to make sure that what he felt for the older was real before saying anything. His friends do have a tendency to get over-excited, and he didn't want Hyunjin to feel used if Seungmin didn't end up feeling anything for him. However, the more time the boy spends with the drama llama, the more and more he likes him.

"Hey, Jinnie?" He says out of nowhere.

"Yes?" Asks Hyunjin, a little confused because Seungmin has been so quiet today. 

"Thank youd for today " He says while looking a the rain pouring. Hyunjin beams.

"Of course, Minnie." He asks, causing Seungmin to look at him and smile.

"You're the cutest." He blushes. Hyunjin kisses him softly.

"No, that would be you." The couple holds hands more, making their way to various other stores, smiling the whole time and stopping to give eachother kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin paces around his room, debating on whether or not to text the oldest of the group. If he is going to be perfectly honest with himself, he really likes the older. However, the other way around is a mystery. He knows Chan loves him, he just doesn't know HOW. Or, in what sense. The best way he can cope, is to convince everyone that he isn't interested. But he does talk to him the most.

Innie 🥺
Hey Channie hyung

Channie hyung
Hi Innie

Innie 🥺
What's up?

Channie hyung
Writing a really really boring essay for class. Why are you up so late?

Innie 🥺
Cuz I knew you would be too...

Channie hyung
Aw... Innie... you need to sleep.

Innie 🥺
So do you.

Channie hyung
Then come sleep with me.

Innie 🥺
I just might

Channie hyung
Please get some sleep. We can hang out after Felix's date and then I promise to get some sleep.

Innie 🥺
Okay Channie... Good luck on your paper!! I'll proofread it in the morning if you'd like!! Sweet dreams hyung!!

Channie hyung
Sweet dreams, young one.

Jeongin goes to bed blushing, imagining himself being cuddled to sleep by the strong arms of his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung and Minho were on the fifth time doing the dance completely. Both boys were sweaty beyond belief. Minho starts the music and takes Jisung's hand, starting the dance. Jisung spins out away from Minho, doing the choreography that Minho showed him. Holy fuck, his body Minho thinks, as he joins in, pulling Jisung to him. Jisung places his hands on Minho's chest, following the moves. Jisung leans his head back, exposing his neck. Minho fights the urge to kiss the younger's neck. The brown haired boy spins the younger, dancing from behind him. Jisung continues.

He's so fucking hot. Jisung thinks, watching Minho move. The two dance for what seems like forever, until the music stops and the two stand in the finishing pose, Minho with his lips an inch from Jisung's neck and Jisung dipped towards the floor. The two pant, catching their breath as Minho helps the younger up, still looking at him.

"Jisung..." Minho pants.

"Minho." He responds.

"May I kiss you?"