Thirty Eight:

"Ji! Hurry up baby or we're gonna be late!" Minho calls up the stairs. Jisung comes flying down them, bookbag in hand.

"Morning, love." He says, kissing Minho.

"Morning. Ready for the last day of school? We get our grades back for our art project. I'm super excited."

"Me too!! Can we hang them in our room?" Jisung asks excitedly.

"Yes! I can't wait to see what yours is!" Minho says happily. The boy's drive to school, parting ways once the bell rings. Felix sees Jisung before Seungmin and tackles him.

"Last day last dayyyyy." He sings, causing Jisung to giggle.

"We still on for tonight after the graduation ceremony?" Seungmin asks.

"Definitely!!" Jisung squeals. Hyunjin had decided that the best way to celebrate summer was, of course, a party. What makes this a party as opposed to all their other hangouts? Well, they actually have a plan. A plan that Jisung has no information on because, and he quotes, "it's a surprise from the hyungs". As far as he's concerned: Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin also have no idea what's going on.

The three pass the first three periods goofing off since there is no real class. They thank their teachers for giving them a year of good knowledge and laugh at some memories. Jisung thinks about how he's about to have his last class with Minho, his last lunch period, and all in all, last school day with him.

Fourth period rolls around and Jisung waves to his friends, walking towards the art room door. He stops, looking at his boyfriend who's seated and finally let's his tears fall. Minho looks up to look for Jisung, softening his eyes when the boy rushes at him, nuzzling into his neck.

"What's wrong, my love?" Minho asks.

"I was... just thinking..."

"About what, Sungie?"

"About how we met in this room. And how we became friends... and then lovers. And how I'm never going to have this class with you ever again. And then we will go to lunch. Just like we did the first time..."

"Ohhh, well, I like music, and animals, and cheesecakeee." He says, putting emphasis on the last word. That's when Jisung heard the most beautiful sound that his ears have ever been graced with. Then he realizes it's because Minho is laughing. 

"You're an interesting character, Han Jisung."

"It seems you are as well, Lee Minho." The bell rings, signaling the end of class. 

"Where do you go next?" Minho asks out of the blue, getting out his seat.

"Lunch, how about you?" 

"Same here. Hey, do you want to walk through the lunch line with me?" Jisung's heart dropped. He knew he was hungry... but if he got food, his friends would make him eat it. 

"I- uh-" Minho takes Jisung's hesitation as a no and shrugs it off. 

"Never mind, it's fine... sorry." The older starts walking away. Jisung grabs his wrist. 

"Wait, you didn't let me finish. Now let's go, I'm hungry."

Jisung giggles at the memory. "But after that, there will be no more lunches. There will be no more dance practices. And tonight... tonight you graduate." Minho hugs him tighter.

"I'll always be here for you, love. And no. We won't have this class again or eat lunch together again... but we will move onto the next chapter of our lives... together." They hug again and Jisung feels better. They get their grades back (both getting 100) and carry their paintings with them to lunch. They goof off with their friends one last time, the younger ones clinging to their boyfriend's just a little more than normal. And then, the day ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On behalf of JYP High I would like to congratulate our senior class on graduating. We know you'll go on to do amazing things." The professor announces, calling up the seniors one by one to receive their diploma. At the end, a giant applause erupts, and the seniors let out a breath they didn't know they'd been holding. High school is over. They've made it.

Minho's boy collides with something or, rather, someone as Jisung jumps into his arms.

"Congratulations, hyungie!!" He beams, kissing him and then getting off him.

"Thank you, my love." His parents approach and hug him.

"We are so proud of you, Minho. So so proud." His father says.

"And next year, when Ji walks the stage, both our boys will be college kids!" Mrs. Lee sniffles. Minho laughs.

"Thanks Eomma, Appa. I love you both so much." They hug again.

"What time will you be home tonight?" Mr. Lee asks.

"We don't know yet, but I will keep you updated."

"Okay, I'll be on my cell." His father replies. Jisung swears his parents say "Good Luck." On their way out the door. The two boys reconvene with their friends. Jisung goes around to each of the graduating boys to congratulate them.

First is Changbin.

"Way to go, SpearB." He jokes, hugging the shorter boy. Since the trial, the three had formed their own producing group, 3racha. Chan uses the name CB97, whereas Jisung went with J.One. (Minho's bias, but don't tell Chan and Changbin.)

"Thanks, Ji! Ready to party?" Changbin asks with a huge grin.

"Born ready." He moves to Hyunjin, who picks him up in his hug. The two have become incredibly closer and, with Felix, have formed Clown Racha (because Chan said they're living memes).

"Congratulations Jinnie!" He says with a giggle.

"Thanks, kid! Now to drink away the senioritis!" Hyunjin cheers, causing everyone to laugh.

"We'll meet you there!" Minho says, dragging Jisung to the car. In between school and graduation, they didn't get a chance to look at eachothers paintings, and so that's what they've decided to do before the party.

Minho pulls his out of the car, turning it around to show Jisung, shyly. The painting is of Jisung on their first date, a huge smile on his face as the sun sets.

"I hope you don't mind I took a reference picture when you were gawking at the waves." Jisung laughs.

"This is absolutely amazing Min... and I kinda did the same thing. Remember our first dance lesson together?"

Jisung walks through the halls to find the room Minho told him about. The room is dark when Jisung finds it, but music is playing so loud, the door makes no noise when Jisung opens it. A singular spotlight is on as a beautiful dark haired boy pours his soul into the dance he is performing. Jisung is absolutely mesmerized by the passion and beauty of the boys moves. Jisung decides he could watch Minho dance for the rest of his life. As Minho strikes the ending pose, his head back with his left arm reaching to the heavens, Jisung can see his exposed neck and collar bones. 

I swear he was sculpted from clay. Jisung thinks, taking a quick picture of Minho before the older boy can notice.

"That's why you were standing there all blushing." Minho laughs. Jisung shows him the painting.

"Holy shit, Sungie. That's so good. Thank you." They kiss and then put their stuff in their car.

"Aren't we gonna be late?" Jisung asks curiously, climbing into the car. Minhk starts the engine.

"No, Hyunjin and Seungmin had to get stuff from their apartment. Shall we?" He asks holding out his right hand. Jisung takes it and Minho drives away.