9

Jungkook:

It's been 5 days since the day I had dinner with Taehyung and since that night, I have confirmed that I, Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a fine man named Kim Taehyung and I have been on cloud nine since.

It's funny what love can do to you.

We are in a text relationship I call it because I have been texting him Good Morning every day and I would text him Good Night and we will always have a little chat about our day.

I learn a few things about him and I can't deny I like his sassy and confident personality.

Me: Hey Tae, are you home yet?

Tae: Yup, just had a nice warm bath. You?

Me: Ate dinner, alone. How was your day?

Tae: The usual, court and stuff but someone send me a flower today.

Me: From who?

Damn! Flower? Just who the hell? He is dead if I know who. Shit!!

Tae: I don't know, received it a lot of time but it always ends up in the trash.

Me: Yeah..you should. Shouldn't keep things from strangers. Anyway, do you have plans for tomorrow?

Tea: Except for sleep all day long. None.

I ended up dialling his number.

"Hello, Kook?" He answers only after 2 rings.

"Hey Tae, sorry for disturbing you but I thought it is more appropriate like if I call you."

"Appropriate for what?"

"Would like to go out on a date with me tomorrow?"

There was a silence at the end of the line. If it is not the sound of his surroundings I thought he must have hung up.

I should give him some space to think.

"Yes, of course. Pick me up at 11 tomorrow?"

"Of course, see you at 11. Thanks, Tae."

The next morning

(Pictures credit to owner)

I look at myself in the mirror. Isn't too black? Should I put colours on myself?

Looking at my wardrobe, the only colours available are black white and grey.

No, I should go as myself not fake me.

It's 10.30, I should go now.

As I walk out of my house, I meet with my bodyguards. Everything needs to be safe and secure but I don't want to make Tae feels uncomfortable too.

"I will drive by myself today, 2 cars will tail me but not too close and when I'm out in public 8 of you will follow but from distance. If ever happen me and Mr Kim Taehyung decide to split up, 4 of you from cars no 1 will follow him. Clear?"

"Clear."

Without wasting more time I get in the car and drive to Taehyung's place.

I tried to remember the last time I fell in love. It was with a woman. She was nice and naive in my eyes. I date her for almost a year.

She was my world, she came first in whatever I did. I was lucky my lovesick didn't affect my leadership to the gang thanks to my friends.

With her, I learn how to love, and how to appreciate others. She never showed me that she is after my money or my power.

I saved her from her abusive parents, at least that what I believe for a year until everything was revealed.

Jin was never fond of her but he never showed it to her but he did tell me about the evil glint he saw in her eyes and I thought he is just being dramatic.

Until one day Jin made a plan to prove it to me. He places a camera inside his room and invites her. Jin acted like he knows her true intention and will tell me if she won't corporate with him.

Jin told her that I am only a temporary leader while waiting for Jin the closest heir of the mafia to get ready and that's when her colour change.

I saw everything live from my office room.

Since then I learn that money and power is not everything.

I pull up by his house and make my way to his door with flowers in hand. Fixing myself before I rang the bell and when I push the small button someone else opens the door.

***********************************

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!