30 (M)

Author :

Taehyung was sulking all the way from the restaurant to his home where he demanded Jungkook to send him home.

"Why are you sulking?" Jungkook ask as they enter Taehyung room. He took of his coat, loosen his tie and sit on the bed.

Taehyung took of his coat and go straight to the bathroom to take a shower because he feel sticky from sweating alot and swearing all the time in his mind.

He walk out to see Jungkook relaxing on the bed with remote in his hands going through Netflix.

"Baby...please..." Jungkook pleads when Taehyung shoot daggers with his eyes.

"You tricked me! Its not fair! And... JIMIN! I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM! To put sleeping pill in my drink to bring me here! Both of you tricked me!"

Taehyung is not actually angry, he feels relieved now. His heart is lighter and his mind is clearer. He is happy to the end of this but he want to give Jungkook a hard time.

"But... You responded well to my father. If you hadn't noticed yet, you confessed your feelings in front of the highest leader and we got his approval. In another word, you are officially my wife."

Taehyung is a bit stun by Jungkook words. He didn't expect Jungkook to have planned a serious future with him. Taehyung imagine his future with Jungkook, he knows he will be happy. Jungkook is always good to him despite him being a mafia leader.  He unconsciously pray for his future with Jungkook to always be happy together.

"Tae... Tae... Why are you crying?" Jungkook cup Taehyung face softly.

"I understand now, there is no way I can win against you. You will always find your way back to my heart. In fact, I've never success of pushing you out." Taehyung kiss Jungkook softly, closing his eyes feeling Jungkook lips on his and let Jungkook to dominate him.

The loving soft kiss turn more passionate and when once Taehyung open his mouth to let Jungkook explore the every corner of his mouth.

Jungkook gently bring Taehyung to the bed. Jungkook lips travel down to his neck where Jungkook leave his mark everywhere while sucking and kissing at the same time and Taehyung moan louder and louder.

"mmhhhmmaaahh... Kook suck it!"

Taehyung could not stand it when Jungkook play with his nipple.

"What baby? Suck what?" Jungkook ask beings playful.

"Suck my nipple please....please...."

With that being said Jungkook waste no time and fulfill his lover wish. He suck left and right to satisfy Taehyung and Taehyung bend his body upwards shows that he feels good. Jungkook knows Taehyung is about to cum so he decide to suck it even harder using his teeth to add a little pain to it. Finally the pain pleasure from his nipple made Taehyung cum untouch.

Jungkook didn't let Taehyung rest he lift him to be on top and his body buy Taehyung ass is facing his face. Taehyung has been force to face Jungkook long and hard member.

"Suck it baby." Jungkook demand and Taehyung obey.

Taehyung slowly play with Jungkook manly with a little lick on the head but Jungkook won't let him. Jungkook push Taehyung head down amd drown his member in Taehyung mouth.

Jungkook is facing Taehyung small rima and he lick it to make it wet. Jungkook tongue is playing around the pink hole before he push tongue in and out. After a while Jungkook slowly push in 2 fingers in and out and when he is quite soft Jungkook add another finger.

"Koo.. Kook... I want you..."

Jungkook place Taehyung on his back and push up his leg to Jungkook shoulder before slowly inserting his hard member.

"nahhhgahh.. Ahh..."

"is it hurt?"

"No... Keep going..."

That night... Jungkook and Taehyung made love the whole night. Sharing the love they have for each other and to stay close together. Sharing body heat and Jungkook cum inside of Taehyung at every chace he had.

Jungkook woke up to Taehyung sleeping on his chest. After so many rounds Taehyung fall asleep after Jungkook cum inside him so Jungkook clean both of them and the bed to sleep comfortably.

"Morning..." Taehyung pull Jungkook from his deep thoughts.

"Morning baby. Breakfast in or out?"

Taehyung look at himself under the blanket where he is wearing a short pants.

"Did you clean me?"

"I did when you fall asleep. So? "

"Owh... Eat in of course. You handicap me you animal!" Jungkook laugh when Taehyung said it.

"Says the one he scream for more and asking to be harder."

Taehyung face turn red and hide under the blanket. He didn't know what posses him to be so daring while having sex but last night was the best sex of his life and he like it.