13

Taehyung:

Crap! I'm late! Luckily all the documents needed for this morning court case is ready. The traffic wasn't so bad so I arrive at the court just 15 minutes before it started.

It's been a month since the last time I met with Jungkook, I miss him but I have a lot of work lately and the case I'm handling right now is quite serious. He seems to understand whenever I have to reject his invitation.

He is not my boyfriend officially as he never officially proposed so I am a bit bitter because I'm worried if he finds someone else to spend his time with.

So What?! That's his lost right!

Focus now Kim Taehyung.

I place the document on the table, accordingly to what I predict will happen later so I am prepared to encounter every attack.

This case has been my priority for 6 months now and today I believe will be the last day of hope for victory for the victims.

The audience coming in one after another as the time is nearing, all juries are ready at their designated sit. My opponents and the criminal sitting across from my table.

Just before the announcement of the judge's entrance, I look at the many audiences only to find a pair of eyes who is looking at me and my shocked face seems to entertain him.

What is he doing here?

As on cue, my phone vibrates to an incoming text.

"Good Luck Baby."

Calm down Kim Taehyung.

Everyone rise when the judge entered the room and the trial started. They are pulling every dirty trick they can to get away but I have proof of everything they did even when they hired thugs to threaten the victims.

At every defence the lawyer made for his defendant, I manage to prove their crime with hard evidence.

When you have an assassin as your best friend, there's nothing you can't dig.

Finally, they lost and my client was cheering happily when the judges announced his punishment. They are hugging me and thanking me for helping them take the case when other lawyers rejected them. I notice Jungkook has left, maybe he got work.

Putting together all the documents, I'm ready to leave for the office. I mentally drained after hours of battling. I should just head to the office, close this case properly and go home.

As I walked to my car, there he is, a person who almost claim his spot in my life as the most important person after Jimin.

"Hei... Tired?" He asked softly and I just noted with almost closed eyes.

"How about you ride with me, I'll arrange for your car to be sent back home?" It's a good offer.

"But I need...." Then my assistant cut me up. Where is he coming from?

"Mr Kim, I'll settle with the documents, you look tired. I have a few things to do here before returning to the office." He bows respectively and left.

"Can we leave now?"

I nodded and Jungkook opens the car door for me.

I bring myself inside his car without even bother where he is taking me because I fell asleep 5 minutes later.

I woke up to find myself on my bed in my room. I look at the time to 7 pm. I slept around 3hours.

"You're awake, I'm about to take you up. Jungkook will be here in 30 minutes. Get ready."

I didn't ask much and obey. He must want to take me to dinner so I head to shower freshen up myself. I took my time getting ready with casual clothing.

Credit to owners

Credit to owners.

Jungkook was already waited for me in the living room with Jimin discussing some matters about work maybe.

The truth is I'm nervous, I haven't met him in a month. We acted like couples before all lovey-dovey but what if he realizes something in this one month we are not spending time together.

I miss him so much, but I tried not to show it much so I wear something casual like this. This is the first time I ever feel like this for someone.

But, he came to my trial today, take me home and now dinner. If.he wanted to cut the unnamed ties we had, this is a good chance to disappear.

He brought me to a hotel and I thought we are heading to the restaurant but instead, the hotel manager who greeted us at the door took us to the elevator and now I am in a suite room's balcony having dinner privately with Jungkook.

"Congratulations on winning today." He said and take a sip of red wine.

"Well, thank you. Didn't know you were coming today."

"I'll always want to see you in court and today I finally did and you won the case. Kim Taehyung the prosecutor is very charismatic your aura is terrifying. You were great Tae."

"Am I? So all of this is to celebrate my winning?" I asked. I have been wondering why this dinner feels so special.

We have come to the dessert and suddenly Jungkook stands from his chair and the next thing I know he is kneeling next to me...