25

Seokjin :

I am trying to accept the fate that I have to face. I  blame myself for the situation I am in because I always know Namjoon never had man as his partner. He has always been attracted to woman and I ignored that fact by letting myself fallen in love with him.

I spent sleepless nights since that day and only by working help distract myself from the sadness, so I keep myself busy without day off.

I thought, I'm hallucinating when I saw him waiting for by my car. Namjoon stood there and I took my time to process everything.

Far deep inside my heart hoping that he was here to see me but learning from my mistake and the pain that come with it, push the thoughts away.

But now, here I am. Woke up next to the person I love make me realise that last night was the good night sleep I've been craving to have. Namjoon too look like a zombie yesterday, was he th same as me?

Nature calls, I have to leave the warmth of his body and tookna bath. The time shows 4 in the evening, no wonder my tummy yell to be fill. I did the morning routine in the evening and enter the kitchen. My kitchen is empty, all I have is bread and egg.

Maybe we should eat out. I need real food.

I'm making coffee for me and Namjoon when I felt hands sneak on my waist until I felt the warmth of his body on my back with his chin on my shoulder.

He is getting brave after last night.

"Coffee?"

"Yes, Please..." I already see the type of boyfriend he is. Definitely a child and love being spoilt. Both of us sit down next to each other.

"I can't cook anything, there is nothing in the kitchen." Taking a sip of my coffee.

"Jinnie?" I look up to him when he calls my name.

"Chance? Did I still have the chance? I know, I screwed up but back then I was just confuse." Namjoon take a hold of my hand.

I want to give him the chance but I'm scared so I was thinking of giving him a hard time but my heart says otherwise. I look into his eyes, deep into his eyes because I'm looking for his heart. If maybe I could read something in there that could help me.

"Perhaps.... Are you already seeing another person? The guy I saw you with in the club?"

His face pale, he look scared, disappointed, frustrated like he is about to cry.

"Jonnie... I'm not with anybody."
Then there is light in his eyes.

"Really? Really? Because I can't see you with another man... Please.. Be mine?"

I don't know what to say. No words come out from my mouth. I still have hesitation, I'm scared to accept him.
I keep staring into his eyes and I saw hope and desperation.

"You don't trust me, do you?" He pull back his hand and look on his lap."I don't blame you. I would feel the same but...." He look up again straight into my eyes. "Even if you can't answer me now, would you let me prove it to you? I want to show you my love for you is genuine and pure. I don't mind to work for your love."

There it is again. Hope on his face.

"Alright, I'll wait. I want to see it." I said to him in smile.

"Thank you so much! You won't regret it and I'll make sure you'll accept me."  His dimplr is finally coming out when he smiles happily.

"Joonie..."

"yes?"

"I'm hungry...."

"I'm sorry! Lets get you fill then I'll send you to the hospital."

Both of us get ready made our way out.

We ate our dinner at my favourite place. Namjoon really working on proving himself to me and I love being treated like a princess that I am.

He stop in front of the hospital just a few minutes before my shift started.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and you have your day off right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I want to take you somewhere. Will you come?" He asked me.

"Of course."

"Great. See you tomorrow." I kiss his cheeck before I got out of the car.

************************************

Sorry for the late update guys. Life been busy lately....very very busy. Ill try my best to update more frequently.

Please be patient with me..... 🙏🙏🙏