20

Author :

Ever since Namjoon and Jin met, they always hung out together and Namjoon enjoyed it so much. He always thought Jin approach to him was a joke as Jin always compliment how handsome he look.

The thing is Namjoon is used to boobs  so he never ever thought about being gay as he never find any guy attractive in his life but for the last months he spends alot of time with Jin. He sees Jin as a funny friend and a good listener.

Jin knows that Namjoon is straight but he also feel how both of them are attracted to each other. He knows Namjoon can feel it too.

"What's up?" Jin walk into Namjoon office room.

"Aren't you working today?" Namjoon asked.

"It's my day off and I'm boring." Jin thrown himself on the couch. "Are you busy?"

"Why?"

"Lunch?" Namjoon look at time when Jin asked him for lunch. Its already past lunch time because he is too busy to notice.

"Give me one hour."

"Wake me up when you're done." Jin said--Namjoon just shake his head.

He continued to his work regarding the mafia because he is planning a defense based from the tip he received about a group who want to tried to challenge for their territory.

He is finally done and ready to leave for the day.

Namjoon walk over to a sleeping Jin.

"Wake up...hey..." he softly shake Jin's hand but Jin pull his arm and hug it like a pillow. He is surprise when Jin suddenly pull his hand and the close proximity of their face.

It's the first time ever Namjoon get a close look to Jin's face and he have to admit Jin is a beautiful man. His black sleek hair and plump pink lips looks delicious to him.

He is beautiful--perfect. Lips, plump lips, how does it taste?..... Wait... What?

Namjoon slowly bring his face closer and there he is claiming Jin's lips that brought Jin out from slumber and surprised but only took him 5 second to kiss back.

They kiss and kiss, with eyes close, Namjoon hand on both side of Jin's head until they both realise that oxygen is needed in their lung.

Namjoon is shocked and bewildered when he open his eyes to see a heavy breathing Jin but he didn't show it. Instead he act normally and take Jin to their late lunch.

Jin is happy, very happy because he thought finally Namjoon will take the step when he realise his feeling for Jin.

Jin didn't want to say anything about the kiss because he thought he is giving Namjoon time, little did he know that Namjoon is in denial.

Later that evening, Namjoon send Jin home and Namjoon has plan to speak to Jin about it when they arrive.

"Wait, Jin." Jin is about to walk out when Namjoon hold his arm.

"Why?"

"I'd like..... to apologise." For a moment Jin thought Namjoon going to confess.

"For?"

"Kissing you...you... I... I don't know why I did it. I'm not gay. You know that right?" Jin feels a big slap to his heart.  It hurt him when Namjoon said that. All of his hopes is gone. For months Jin tried to charm Namjoon but everything fail now when Namjoon said he is not gay.

Jin smile softly and said good bye. He ignore Namjoon call for his name because he can't hold his tears anymore.

That night Jin cried so much and he decided to let him go and he won't be seeing Namjoon again. He is done trying.

After that night, Namjoon thought Jin is fine but after a few days when Jin didn't call him or look for him at the office, he knew something is wrong. He tried calling but got rejected. Namjoon is not stupid to sees that Jin is not okay with it and want to move on since Namjoon rejects him.

Namjoon at first feels it is best to leave him alone so Jin could move forward with his life and so does him.

Jin only look forward since then, even though his heart still call for Namjoon, he ignore it because he doesn't want to get hurt more. Lucky he has a busy life, it helps a lot as a distraction.

Somewhere else where Jin is busy working saving lifes, Namjoon is getting stress because he can't came up with a bulletproof plan. It's like he is deprived of something but he can't find the answer.

A bunch of scramble paper is messing the floor. He can't think right.

"Come on!! What the hell!" He rub his face feeling frustrated.

Jungkook walk in after a knock and see the mess.

"what's wrong with you?" Jungkook ask.

"I don't know, suddenly I became stupid idiot. I can't plan anything right now." He sigh.

"Rilex hyung, I'm sure you'll be fine. Take your time plus we don't have anything urgent right now."

"I'm sorry Kook." Namjoon sincerely apologize.

"Its fine, this is the first time I see the vulnerable site of you. You're a human too I guess." Namjoon chuckle.

"What do you think I am? Superman?"

"You are always so good at anything you do, especially when it involves thinking. I just thought..." Jungkook shrug and left the room.

"That kid..."