26

Taehyung:

Jungkook send Mike to pick me up and bring me to a club. I have never been here before. Mike guide me into the club where the guards just let us through until we reach a private area. 

I also notice 4 guards are guarding me bit it didn't bother me much. Jungkook told me that he is going to be a bit late so I just wait. I assume Jungkook has taken all necessary action for my safety.

"Mr Kim, what would you like to have?" Mike asked.

"I'm hungry Mike, do they serve food here?"

"They did, the kitchen serve the VIP section. What would you like to have?"

"Spaghetti and Orange juice, please?"
I'm hungry and Jungkook is making me wait.

From where I sit, I can see that this club is more exclusive than the other one and it isn't too pack of people dancing on the dance floor and it also have a stage in the middle where almost naked doing their thing on the stage.

My requested food is served and ravished it clean and I am still hungry. What do I do?

"Hai baby, sorry I'm late."

"It's okay. Are you done with all your meetings today?" He sat close to me, his hand wraps around my waist.

"All done, this is the last one."

"This? You have meeting here too?"

"Not really a meeting, just to monitor how things going. Even though every club has its own manager but I still have to make sure business runs smoothly." Then Jungkook look at me then to the spaghetti plate."Is it enough?"

I giggle and shake my head. He sure understands me very well. He ordered more for me and drinks for us.

As I'm eating, I remember the envelope I received at my office. When I look inside, I was shocked. I'm sad, I'm mad at the same time and I cried. I cried so damn much.

I was considering whether or not to call Jimin and ask him to kill for me but I don't want to be that stupid by doing that.

"Here, look at this?" I place it on Jungkook's lap and continue cutting my meat.

He open it and take out the pictures inside. Pictures of him with different guys hugging him. Jungkook with wide eyes looks into pictures one by one until the last one--a note.

You are just one from many.

He turn to look at the calm me eating my meal compared to the messy me this morning where food is rubbish.

"Baby... It's FAKE! I would never..."

"Calm down, I know its fake but it almost got me before I could think straight and have it checked." I said worried as many attempts of people trying to attack our relationship.

He then hug me, apologising. "I'm really sorry baby. I will get to the bottom of this." I nodded.

Then speaker went loud as a host is standing in the middle of the stage.

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's show will begin. Place your bet on any fighter you predict will win.

The show continues and now I know why the stage is in the middle because its actually a ring. A cage was brought down from the top and covered the stage. The first fight begins where 2 big bulky men with shorts get inside the cage and the fight begin. I can hear shout and cheers from the people who place their bets on the fighters.

People cheers when the fighters they bet for win the game.

The unexpected happened, I saw the man who attacked me before was brought on the stage and in seconds he is on four get fuck by the winner. It looks like he's been here for a while from the way his eyes rolls up.

"Close your mouth baby."

"Shut up! Where else I can watch it live?! And of you don't want me to see this why brought me here?"

"Because I thought my baby would feel disgusted and acted all innocent."  He laugh.

"That guy, the one under... He is...."

"Yes he is. That's his punishment."

"Do you have to go this far? Just ask Jimin kill him than to make him like that."

"Jimin would kill me if I kill him." It's confirm now. Jimin is Jungkook mother in law.

"Baby? How do you know its fake?" He ask about the pictures.

"I would be pathetic if the Kim Taehyung the almighty prosecutor didn't check of the evidence it real or not."

If he knows what are my thoughts before, he would enjoy his moments and like hell I'll let him have that.

"That's my baby...."