14

Author POV

Taehyung didn't know what to feel. Why is Jungkook on his knees?

Could it be?

Taehyung is too scared to think, they barely know each other and it's been only one and half months, he never thought that he is in this situation right now.

"Jungkook...why are you? Get up, please..."

Taehyung fear didn't go unnoticed to Jungkook, he is didn't think that his action will make Taehyung feel uncomfortable but he knows, he has to do it.

"Tae..." Jungkook still his knees and Taehyung turn to his side facing Jungkook. "I didn't mean to. make you feel uncomfortable but I don't want to regret it later."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook takes a deep breath and holds Taehyung delicate hands in his.

"Taehyung, I want to be honest, you are special to me, special in my heart. I don't know when my heart starts beating for you. For the past months that we spend time together, on our little date--all of it is special moments and I want to have more. Kim Taehyung, I want to ask you--if you would be my boyfriend?"

There--Jungkook said it all. He has been contemplating whether he should do it or not because he knows it is too early but he can't wait anymore especially when he knows Taehyung has been receiving flowers and gifts from different peoples and since that day he asks his spy to find information on peoples who tried to get Taehyung's attention.

Being the most powerful man, of course, he had all the information about all mem and women who had their eyes on Taehyung, and it doesn't sit well with him.

Drastic measures need to be taken to secure his position.

Waiting for Taehyung to respond was merely torture for him.

"Are you sure? Don't you think it's too fast?"

"Maybe it's fast--I meant to wait a bit longer but I thought, I was going to ask anyway and..."

"...and...?"

"And I am scared of losing you." Taehyung tried to read deep into Jungkook black eyes, he is looking for something that can be a reason to said so he took his time but he sees none.

"Baby..don't force it. I am ready to wait. I expected for you to take some time to think." Jungkook did expect that bit he is also confident that Taehyung likes him too.

Jungkoom was about to stand up again when he heard a small low volume voice but very clear.

"Yes."

He is back on his knees, a big smile on his face, eyes look right into his new sweetheart's deep eyes--both hands wrap around Taehyung's.

"Thank You, baby!" Jungkool reach into his side pocket and take out a black box and open it to expose a simple gold plain ring with a stripe of silver in the middle

Not my picture

"A ring?" Taehyung doesn't understand the ring. The proposal was to be his boyfriend so why did Jungkook give him ring.

"Yes... I want this to be special so I wanted to prepare a gift when you said yes. I want something to be a physical memory of this occasion--so I choose a ring where you can wear it every day."

Taehyung is feeling touch by Jungkook thoughts on everything that happens tonight. He loves everything about it. The surprise, the dinner, the place, it's perfect.

"You shouldn't have but I'm happy you did all this for me. It's been so long that I special to someone. A child whose even his parents dump, for so long I thought I could never become worthy of anybody."

Taehyung said it, and Jungkook listens to every word. Taehyung was not supposed to think like that but he will show him how worthy he is, how he deserved the world.

Jungkook wants to deny all of Taehyung words but he couldn't get the right words to use or even make the right sentence to denied all the unfairness he thought about himself.

But... He knows a method.

Jungkook slowly and claim Taehyung's lips in the name of love without any force, he kisses his lips sweetly, with no lust no tongue just an honest kiss and he waits for Taehyung to respond to him.

Taehyung closes his eyes once Jungkook claims his lips. It felt good, it felt nice--taking in the feeling, in his own time, he won't want to rush it because the feeling of having Jungkook's lips on his is good.

On Jungkook side, he moves his lips again to initiate the kiss again, pressing himself a bit more and placing his hand around his lover's waist. Taehyung lips start to kiss back and he pulls his hand to circle Jungkook neck.

A start of innocent kiss starts to grow, breaths are getting heavy, Jungkook is in euphoric, sucking and licking in the art of kissing between them is getting heavy.

Jungkook is the one sitting on Taehyung chair because he had lifted Taehyung and change their position and now his boyfriend is on his lip. Leaning on each other forehead, breathing in oxygen that they need.

"Thank you baby."