18

Author POV :

Leon and his sidekick left when Taehyung collapse unconscious. He thinks he got victory--he thinks Jungkook will finally notice him there when they are no more obstacle.

He thinks Jungkook wouldn't care.

Leon fell in love with Jungkook long ago and he has been trying to get into Jungkook good side but fail. He tried to impress Jungkook but none worked. No matter what he does, Jungkook sees every worker at the club the same. Leon tried hard to shine among the rest but his light was not bright enough for Jungkook to notice.

Jungkook rushes to the lounge only to find Taehyung on the floor.

"TAE! BABY!" He shakes Tae's body hopefully he'll wake up.

"Boss, we must take him to the doctor."
One of Jungkook trusted bodyguards speak.

Without wasting more time Jungkook lift Taehyung bridal style and head straight to the car.

"Home and call the doctor. Call the club manager and ask to check the CCTV. I want to know who did this." Jungkook voice turns darker than his usual deep voice.

When he reaches home, Dr Yoo is already there waiting for him. Taehyung is being carried to Jungkook room and Dr Too examined Taehyung.

"The kick on his stomach is very hard so the impact was quite severe but nothing serious. He will recover but he will need his rest, don't let him move so much."

"Thank You, Dr Yoo, let me walk you out."

"My assistant will send his medicine later."

"Thanks, Doctor." As the doctor makes his way out, Jimin's car pull over and he walks out in rush--his face is white.

"What the doctor said?"

"They kick him at his stomach quite hard but Tae is fine but can't move around too much." Jungkook leads Jimin to his room and the scene before him was quite shocking for a second.

Jimin falls on his knees next to Taehyung and cry. He held on to Taehyung hands, sobbing. To say Jungkook got shocked was an understatement--more of a surprise because he never thought that Jimin will cry just because Tae got hurt a bit and it wasn't even that serious and Jimin was already this sad and mad.

"I'm sorry bear, I wasn't there to protect you." He then turns to Jungkook with furious red eyes. "Who did this?"

"I'm waiting for the copy of the CCTV from my club. I'll make sure to kill them." Jungkool said with rage.

"Get in line," Jimin replies furiously. His attention return to Taehyung.

"Jimin, do you want me to send him back to your home?" Jungkook felt guilty when he brought Taehyung to his house without asking Jimin first.
"I'm sorry for bringing him here without asking you first."

"No, it's fine. I don't want to move him, it will disturb him. Just prepare a room for me. Hope you don't mind I'm crashing here."

Jungkook is more than happy to have Jimin at his place because he gets to take care of his boyfriend.

"I don't mind. I'll ask my maid to get the room ready." Jungkook left to arrange a room for Jimin and dinner for both of them.

"I swear the person who did this, won't die easily," Jimin said lowly after he lifts Taehyung shirt to look at his purple stomach.

I swear to you--to always protect you but today is the day I failed. I'm so sorry.

Jimin left the room to look for Jungkook but he is nowhere to be found. He didn't know if his room is ready so he just sits on the couch in the living room with his eyes close.

"Jimin?" A voice Jimin recognize wake him up.

"Hey, Yonggi hyung..." Jimin said softly with a small smile.

"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"Taehyung got beaten." Jimin grew closer to Yonggi from the times he visits the Jungkook office and they often hang out at the club together since Taehyung would sometimes go out with Jungkook.

"Your housemate?" Jimin nodded. Yonggi knows about Tae from Jimin because he will tell stories about Tae from time to time.

"So what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with him?"

"You don't know hyung?"

"Know what?"

"Taehyung is Jungkook boyfriend. He got beaten at the club today so Jungkook brought him here." Yonggi is surprised but didn't show it.

"Oh... I didn't know. Jungkook didn't tell. So that explains the change of his daily schedule." Yonggi said.

"Yeah...love can change you." Jimin chuckle.

"Jimin your room is ready. Next to mine."

"Thanks! I need to shower so bad."

Jimin left saying that.

"I already forward the video to you. Surprised to know he is your boyfriend." Jungkook reply with a small smile.

"I plan to tell you guys but I didn't intend to hide it either. It just happened like that." He shrugged.

Jungkook takes out his phone to watch the video. He can't wait to know who dares to do this. Even if they don't know about their relationship but to go as far as hurting his guess when he is the big boss of that place. They are digging their own grave.

"Who are they?" Jungkook asked when he finished watching the whole scenario.

"The one in the middle is Leon, Kay on the left and Al on the right. Leon has been trying so hard to be noticed by you, he loves you bad. So, I guess he tried to get rid of Taehyung little did he know Taehyung is your boyfriend and Taehyung has a deadly dangerous best friend but deadly handsome too."

Yonggi said where Jungkook notices his interest in Jimin and he wonders if he will get any more surprised today.

"So it's Leon? Bring him in immediately and Yonggi hyung, thank you for the compliment."

Both men turn white because never in Jungkook life as a mafia leader to received order and for Yonggi feeling exposed got him pale.