22(M)

Author :

The kiss that start with jealousy are now getting hotter and hotter. Taehyung become needy that Jungkook couldn't deny him anymore.

"Mmmhhh....." Taehyung moan when Jungkook latch his lips to his neck leaving marks all over his neck.

Taehyung is in the different mission when he move around on Jungkook laps to feel his lover hard boner and in the same time grinding his own on Jungkook.

"babe.... Stop...."

"Please... I want you now... Ahhh..." Taehyung pleads.

"Stop... Stop... Babe listen..." he hold Taehyung so he would stop moving and pay attention to what he is about to say.

Taehyung tried to listen and hold his urges while panting. Taehyung erotic looks right now doesn't really help to calm Jungkook hardening boner.

"Baby... I want our first time to be special. You are very special to me, you deserve much better treatment then getting it in my office and on my table. Its not something I would imagine it to be when we first make love."

Taehyung whine disagree but he did appreciate Jungkook thoughts for him. However he.....well he want it.

"I'm ready... Please don't leave me like this." Taehyung continue to assault Jungkook neck to seduce him so he would give in.

"mmhhh... Fine..ok baby but not here. Lets go."

The lovers walk out of there with list being surpressed deep within waiting for the right place for it to be release.
Jungkook take Taehyung to a hotel where he manage to call while driving so there will prepare his room and he also ask them to prepare some alcoholic drink.

After a torturous waiting foe Taehyung where he can't keep his hand to himself he basically torturing Jungkook too.

Taehyung is getting more excited when he see the big bulge under Jungkook pants and he can't wait anymore.

They made to the suite directly from the parking lift straight to his own suite room.

Taehyung yelp in surprise when Jungkook lift him bridal beforel entering the room. Jungkook take him straight to the bedroom and slowly place him on the bed.

"You have been a very naughty baby. Seducing me by being impatient. Do you what you have done?" Jungkook low sexy voice make Taehyung feel a twitch on his own member. He gulp when Jungkook hover his body on the bed.

Taehyung can't produce any words, he is too nervous to say anything but mostly the lust has taken over him.

Taehyung push up his body with his elbow when his lips capture Jungkook   lips and kiss it like his life depend on it. He pull Jungkook body down when he circle his arm around Jungkook neck.

Jungkook take off Taehyung shirt and his shirt. His hand start to assault Taehyung nipple when his lips is busy making love to Taehyung lips.

"... Mmhhh...ahhh...ahh...." Taehyung moan to a new feeling.

"you...like it baby?" Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook smirk and continue the assault to the now red tits by latching his mouth at the sensitive area. Jungkook swirl his tongue, playing with the tit and his hand is tormenting the other side. Taehyung arch his back when Jungkook suck on his swollen nipple and he felt a dry orgasm for the first time in his life.

"You came baby?" Taehyung breathing hard felling his body sensitivity arising.

"I'll make you feel more baby... You wake up the monster in me..." Jungkook growl. Seeing Taehyung having dry orgasm turn him on so much.

The mafia leader and the prosecutor are now naked-- the prosecutor being the prey, he can't stop staring at the other well built body and raging thick and long boner. He want to lick every corner of that body.

Jungkook without any warning envelope Taehyung cock with his mouth--twirling his tongue around and play with his slit. Taehyung bottom start to float km the air and Jungkook knows he is about to come so he stop.

"...mmmhh...mo...more...." Taehyung want to come so he tried to use hand but Jungkook slap his had away.

"Don't you dare baby... This is...all mine..."

Taehyung legs is spread open, exposing everything to Jungkook.
He take the lube from his bag and squeeze on his finger.

Taehyung can feel Jungkook finger playing with his rim, massaging it slowly before he push in a finger and thrust in and out.

"arrrhhhh....." Taehyung feel a slight pain but only for a few second.

"Tell me of you want me to stop baby. Anytime..." Jungkook add another finger and Taehyung moan louder. After a third finger being thrust in and out Taehyung is ready for the real deal.

Jungkook push in slowly until he is deep inside before he stay still.

"Mo..move..."

With just one word, Jungkook start his thrust in and out with every thrust being ram deep inside.

"Arrghh...arrrhhhh...yes..yes...more...faster!"

"Don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow." Jungkook thrust harder hitting the bundle of nerves that makes Taehyung goes crazy until he came and Jungkook keep thrusting to chase his own orgasm and release deep inside Taehyung.

Taehyung fall into deep sleep afterwards and Jungkook took the responsibility to clean both of them before falling asleep with big smile on his face.