28

Jungkook :

I haven't seen my love for two days now because of work. Luckily he understands and we keep in touch with texts and calls. When I realised its already past 9pm but I'm sure he is still awake so I tried to call him but it seems his phone has been turn off. Or out of battery?

I'm going home tomorrow morning anyway, maybe he is tired. If there is something wrong, Jimin will surely inform me.

The next morning I tried calling again and its still the same. His phone is turn off, I tried calling Jimin but no answer.

I doesn't feel good.

Something is off, my baby is missing!

I called his office, they said he's not in, went to his house--nobody home. I see Jimin's car but not Taehyung's, so it is safe to say Jimin is with him.

I searched for them everywhere. I kept calling Jimin and texting him but he ignored it. How do I get to the bottom of this?

"Namjoon hyung?" I walk inside his room without knocking and regret it instantly, only to find Jin and him is sucking on each other faces.

"You could have knock!" Jin said but I ignored him because it's not the time to argue.

"Why Jungkook? You look worry."

"Taehyung is missing but I believe Jimin is with him. I tried calling them both but I got nothing. Can you track them hyung?"

"Since when?" Namjoon already infront of his computer to begin the tracking?

"What did you do Kook? Perhaps... You cheated on him and he found out?" Jin making his stupid guess.

"You know me better than everyone else hyung, you think I would do that? I was out of the city for 2 days when I'm back he already left without proper explanation!"

I am feeling frustrated and worried at the same time.

"When was the last time he talk to you?" Namjoon asked.

"3 days ago, around 2pm. I called him when he was still at his office."

"Okay, lets start from there. I'll hack into the CCTV in the area."

Then Namjoon get the security footage from the office and start off where Taehyung arrived and nothing looks suspicious. Namjoon fast forward the footage but its still clear to see people come and go through the front door.

"Wait... Rewind a bit..." Jin said.

"Kook.. That's Young right?" Jin point out a tall man wearing gray suit entering a place where no mafia would enter.

"Kim Young....." I whisper angrily. I'm sure he is the reason behind this.

We continue to see the footahe until we saw Kim Young leaves alone and a few minutes later Taehyung walk out, his face shows that Young did something to him.

At least now I know the root of this problem and if I could explains to Jimin first maybe I could get to Taehyung. Jimin didn't turn off his phone so it means he still want to be reachable and I have to convince him. Trying to find them is quite impossible because of Jimin. He isn't a top notch assassin if he is easily traceable.

Jungkook : Jimin, please let me explain myself. I know this about Kim Young right? He went to see Tae but I don't know for what. Please don't believe anything he said. Please don't punish me for things I didn't do.

Jimin : Tae told me he need to break up with you for your own good. Something about your leader wouldn't agree to your relationship.

Jungkook : I can't and I won't! Do you believe him when he said that? Do you really think Tae need this break up?

Jimin : He isn't convincing at all right now. You are right, he didn't want to be apart from you. He is sleeping right now.

Jungkook : He should talk to me first instead of making decisions by himself. I will fix everything. Will you help me?

Jimin : I'll help but you better make sure to make him happy.

I feel relieved after texting with Jimin, at least I get a hint of what is going on in Tae's mind.

I make a few phone calls and set up a meeting for tomorrow. I really hope everything will go as plan.