The Gang Sleepover

"I love you too cub," Sky smiles at me.

After washing all the dishes and putting away the wrapping paper, Mika and Jason claimed that any good sleepover needed junk food and alcohol so they headed out to get some of that while Kole, Jay, and Blake made up the second floor living room into a "slumber party place". Meanwhile, Sky had pulled me back to talk downstairs.

"I really, really appreciate the gift babe. I love it and I love you," I tell Sky as I lean my lips closer to hers.

"I'm so glad babe. One day, sometime in your future, you'll see another one," Sky smirks down at me and I can't help but smile warmly back.

"Oh, definitely," I laugh as I kiss her again.

"Now c'mon, let's see if the boys need help. They probably do," I laugh as I grab Sky's hand and head upstairs.

"Wow, actually not bad," I say as I look at the blankets and pillows on the floor as well as some snacks and some soda.

"Fuck off," Jay says.

"Wait, why are Mika and Jason out getting snacks when we have some right here?," I ask.

"Werewolves will eat way more," Kole says and I nod. Still acquaintances.

"We're here!!,"Mika shouts from downstairs as I hear the downstairs door close rather loudly.

"Shhhh, try lowering it. My mother does need to work tomorrow," I warn Mika as she comes up the stairs with Jason.

"Sorry," Mika whispers as she takes her seat on the couch. Jason and Kole join her and Sky, Jay, Blake and I lay on the pillows and covers.

"Here's this," Mika grabs a bottle of alcohol out of her bag and hands it to Jay. And then grabs another and hands it to Jay again.

"And I know you said no joints, so I got edibles," Mika adds.

"Jesus Mika, you were only gone for twenty minutes. Also, I don't know how I feel about drinking in my mother's house," I tell Mika.

"She comes from a country where 16 year-olds are allowed to drink. I think we'll survive and plus, splitting these two bottles between seven of us may get you drunk but sister I could still climb a tree," Mika replies to me.

"Oh my god, remember that time when Mika got really drunk and she tried to climb a tree as her wolf. It was SO funny," Kole laughs and Mika punches him in the arm. I giggle a little bit like everyone else.

"Fine. Give me some of the "actual snacks"," I say towards Jason who looks to be holding the normal snack bag. He tosses me some cheetos, doritos, and popcorn. I pass the cheetos to Jay since it's his favorite and Sky and I snack on some popcorn.

"Okay. Let's play a game," Mika smirks at all of us and I know we're doomed.

"Oh no," I hear Blake whisper and I chuckle as Mika glares at him.

"Let's do "Never Have I Ever" and each time you drink. You all know the rules and Blake can go first," Mika smirks at Blake and I start to feel bad for him.

"Okay. Never have I ever....dated a werewolf. All you bitches drink up," Blake laughs at all of us as we all pour our drinks and throw it in the back of our throat. My throat swallows it down even though it's not the biggest fan of it.

Luckily I'm not getting dead drunk.

"Fuck you Blake. Okay, my turn. Never have I ever...... slept with someone," Mika says as we all turn to Kole and Jason. Kole rolls his eyes and drinks while Jason looks slightly embarrassed. What's even crazier is that Blake drank.