The Alpha Ceremony Part 2

"Oh my god. Congratulations guys!!" I shout as I wrap my arms around Mika and Kole. Mika squeals and jumps up and down as she undoes my grip on her and goes to hug Jay. I turn to see Kole already making out with Jason and I look over to find Sky but worry when I don't see her on the stage anymore but relief washes over me when I see her talking with six other people, all with a strong, powerful aura around them making me assume that they are the other North American Alphas. I feel like I shouldn't bother her while she is talking to the other alphas but when I turn back to her again, my eyes lock onto hers and she waves me over. I walk nervously up to her and the others since they haven't noticed my appearance yet.

"Alphas, I would like to present to you my future Luna, Ally Koch," Sky smiles warmly as six other faces turn to look at me. Two of the faces are women: one who looks to be in her early 50's/ late 40's and another who looks to be in her mid 20's. There are also three men: two in their early 30's and one in their late 50's.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," I say, extending my hand to each one of them. They all shake my hand warmly and smile back at me bowing their heads slightly and I copy their motion.

"The pleasure is all ours. My name is Katherine Garcia," the woman looking to be in her mid twenties says, shaking my hand. I turn to the right to face the rest of them.

"Teddy Roberts. Pleasure"

"Andy Nare. Nice to meet you."

"Christina Lupa. My honor."

"And Ally, this is Bobby Tangen, the North American packs President of the SCA," Sky announces as her hand rests on my back.

"Pleasure Ms. Koch. I look forward to our meetings in the future," Bobby tells me as he goes to shake my hand.

"As do I," I smile back as I shake his hand.

"Excuse me, alphas, may I get a picture of you all, for the packs?" I hear coming from behind me and turn to see the photographer bowing towards the alphas. I step back so he can take the picture of them and they all crowd around, Sky in the center of the group with the other five to her sides. I smile as I look at all of them together, seeing Sky fit in with her people and becoming a leader just like all of them. They all look so different, so many different years of experience and yet they all work together for their people. I hear the photographer take multiple pictures, all of them with the alphas smiling joyfully at a new alpha in their group.

"Wow I bet Richard misses this stuff already," I turn over to hear Teddy say. Chistina laughs lightly and adds, "Yeah but you know what? Tomorrow he gets to wake up at whatever time he wants too unlike you oldie." The rest of the group starts laughing.

"Well my son has one more year before I retire and it is starting to be your turn soon too Christina," Teddy mocks Christina.

"I'm gonna ignore that back-handed comment about my age Teddy and yes, my daughter still has three more years," Christine glares at Teddy making me laugh along with the rest of the group.

"Soon enough it will just be me, you, Andy and Bobby left," I hear Katherine telling Sky and she lightly chuckles at the rest of the two bickering.

"Alright you two, I'm going to look over with family and friends. I hope you guys enjoy your day here and your trip back home. I will see you all in the New Year in January for the monthly meeting. Have a good day alphas," Sky bows her head lightly and walks away from the group as they all say goodbye to her.

"C'mon cub. Let's eat. I am STARVING," Sky says to me and I giggle lightly. She grabs my hand and motions me towards the food line trying to get through all the crowds and heaters laying all over the floor. I had asked Mika and she said that Claire was kind enough to use her fire powers to help make the heat higher since the wolves could stand five degree weather but Jay and I certainly couldn't. We head over to this table full of food and I see Mika, Jay, Kole and Jason at the end of it eating their hearts out.