Waves of Life (Quiseo Girls #1)

All Rights Reserved.

Waves of Life (Quiseo Girls #1) is a work of fiction. Most of the names, business, places, events, and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination, but not unless they must be named or distinctly mentioned for the purpose of the story. However, the characters from Waves of Life (Quiseo Girls #1) are fictitious and have no affiliation to the aforementioned matters.

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical, or other means, now known or hereinafter invented, including xerography, photocopying, and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission of the writer, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

Copyright © June 2021 by MoshieBabes07

Official Hashtag: #WavesOfLife #QuiseoGirls1 #WOLMoshieBabes07

Greetings, readers!

I was really amazed by how many people supported my previously completed story titled Scars and Money. It felt so good to see others appreciating my works and learning from them as well. With that being said, I was motivated to write another story; then, the plot for Quiseo Girls came to my mind during dawn. This was only the second time for me to commit to a series! I am beyond excited to share with all of you my ideas.

May through this, you will learn a lot and have a good grasp of love, relationship, and coming of age. Entertainment and laughter will also be served along the way!

Special thanks to my younger sister who created my amazing book cover!

Thanks to God for this opportunity that I have finally get back on track.

Yours truly,

MoshieBabes07