Introduction

Welcome to THE BOOK OF SHADOWS, a comprehensive guide to the enchanting first season of the hit TV series, "Charmed". 

Destined to fight evil and protect the innocent, The Halliwell sisters are thrust into a strange world of magic, witches and warlocks, and with this companion piece you can revisit those exceptional first episodes and gain deeper and fresher insights than before.

Within you will find an assortment of information, gathered from each episode of the first season and presented in the format of the Halliwell Book of Shadows, from the spells cast to the evils vanquished, it is though the reader is thumbing throu...

Within you will find an assortment of information, gathered from each episode of the first season and presented in the format of the Halliwell Book of Shadows, from the spells cast to the evils vanquished, it is though the reader is thumbing through that great book itself!

There are in-depth profiles on all the major characters introduced this season as well as extensive lore regarding the various spells, demons, warlocks and other magics encountered by The Charmed Ones during their maiden year in magic. 

Included are the actual pages from the TV show's Book of Shadows  as well as fun GIFS featuring clips from the show itself.  

So dive in and have fun, and may you enjoy this read and the knowledge contained all the way to the end. 

"May this give you the light to find the shadows"

PS:            Please feel free to comment or vote, especially if you're enjoying the content as I'd love to hear from y'all and interact or gain some feedback

COVER ART by Gerardo Mosquera 

https://www.facebook.com/Gerardos-Art-Digital-Design-100589288046205