When you can't catch a break

4 weeks later
*Aurora*
"And the turn left.. it is very important..". Enrique explains to Tom, pointing at a map.

I watch Tom, so happy to see him smiling and looking healthy and happy. I managed to talk him into getting some very intense therapy and he has also been under hypnosis and done some breathwork, working through his experiences in Cuba.

The first week was hard, he was raw, stressed and scared of facing his emotions, but now I have my wonderful husband back, so it was all worth it.

"So the waterfalls should be here ?" Tom asks, pointing to the map, drawing a circle when Enrique confirms.

We are in Panama and going for a hike in a national park near the Colombian border. Chris is back on the yacht and Enrique was supposed to be our guide, but he started feeling sick on the drive here. Tom and Zac are sure we can handle it alone with the map and gps.

"I have heard the waterfalls are stunning". Luna says, mostly to Zac I assume, as they are standing close together.

Zac pulls her a little closer. "I am sure it is, but not as stunning as you my love".

"Zac ! Behave". Luna says, but I can hear the smile in her voice. Those two have been joined at the hips since Cuba.. Well they kinda were before too, but.. now it is clearly different.

"You like me misbehaving". He mumbles, grabbing her hands and holding them behind her own back as he leans down to kiss her.

I clear my throat. "Zac, behave".

"Aye Aye miss captain". He grins. "I always am.. except when I am not".

"And mostly you are not, you scoundrel". I grin.

Luna smiles at me, then snuggles into Zac. "At least he is my scoundrel".

"That I am, forever and always, cause I am gonna steal your heart". He mumbles.

"Not needed, I am happily handing it to you". She says back softly, making me want to go aww.. they really are cute.

He leans down, hiding his face in the crook of her neck, but I still catch his words. "Is it wearing hot lingerie ?"

"Zac !" We both groan at the same time.

Tom comes over, sliding his arm around my waist. "What is the big dum-dum doing now ?"

"You do not even want to know". I say, leaning on my husband's shoulder.

"I think you are very much right". He chuckles. "Ready to go ladies ?"

Zac looks up. "Hey, what about me ?"

"You were included in ladies, of course". Tom grins.

Zac looks at me. "Can I please feed your husband to a very large snake darling ?"

"Nope sorry.. I need him". I grin and wrap my arm around Tom.

Zac pouts and looks at Luna. "I can never do anything fun".

"My poor baby". She pads him on the cheek. "Come on, let's go explore".

"I am happy you wont have me eaten". Tom says, taking my hand and weaving our fingers together.

I smile sweetly at him. "I don't need another anaconda".

"Another..". He looks confused for a moment, then his face flushes. "Oh.. you cheeky woman".

"I learned from the best". I wink at him. "Zac".

Tom just grins and pulls me along with him.

  *Zac*
"Shouldn't we be at the waterfall by now ?" Luna says, sounding slightly nervous as she looks around.