Tied up

*Aurora*
"What is going..". I stop in my tracks, seeing Enrique pointing a gun to Zac, watching him tie up Luna. "What is happening ?"

"Oh hello princess". Enrique says with a smirk. "Sorry to inform you, but this is now my ship.. tie her up too".

Zac comes over, looking at me. "I am so sorry Aurora.. so sorry".

"I am sure..". I honestly don't even know what I want to say. "It's fine Zac".

I let him lead me over to where Luna is tied to a very sturdy pipe, he is as gentle as possible tying me up.

Looking at my cousin, and then Zac, I realise they have both been crying, and something starts to knot up inside me. "Where is Tom ?"

"Ohh". Luna lets out a choked sob and Zac swallows hard.

"Yeah sorry about your husband.. he is sleeping with the fishes". Enrique says with a cold smile.

I shake my head, why is he saying something like that ? "Fishes.. what ? Where is he ?"

"He .. he..". Zac studders, unable to look in my eyes. "He was being a hero".

"He was being an idiot". Enrique huffs with disdain.

I can't take this, it's like a heavy duvet weighing me down, and I almost scream. "Where is Tom ?"

"Seriously". Enrique rolls his eyes. "I threw him overboard.. he is about 10 minutes back waiting for a shark, unless he was knocked out on the way down, then he is..". He runs his fingers over his throat with a sick sound.

"No.. no". I shake my head. "You are lying.. you are a fucking lier.. he is lying".

I look around desperately, but the look on Luna and Zac's faces tells me everything I need to know.

"No.. please no". I roll up as much as I can being tied up, the idea of Tom not being here anymore.. of losing him after what we already went through.. I can't take it.

"Aurora..". Zac reaches for me.

Enrique grabs his arm. "No, come here".

He drags Zac to the fence like railing and I hear Luna gasps, clearly fearing he will throw Zac overboard too.

"Sit". Enrique says, then he glances at Luna. "However much I want to get rid of him, it is safer to wait till we are farther out to sea".

*Zac*
I can't describe how I feel right now, not being able to help Tom, not being able to comfort Aurora, not being able to get to Luna.. and not being able to rip Enrique to little pieces and feed him to the fish.

"Oh this is eating you up". Enrique murmurs, securing me to the railing with handcuffs and hitting the head on the nail. "Such an urge to be the hero.. doesn't it get tiresome ?"

"Believe me when I get my hands on you I won't be the least heroic". I hiss at him.

He just grins. "Good for me you never will".

Then he goes to check that I have tied the girls well enough that they can't get loose, tightening them both a bit.

I swear to myself that no matter what, I will get my hand on him and I will snap his fucking neck like a twig.

"Enjoy kids.. talk or whatever.. I have a boat to sail". Enrique says.

"Where are we going ?" I ask.

He just shakes his head. "Like I would tell you".

And then he leaves.

I look over at the girls. "I am so sorry.. I should have..".

"No you shouldn't". Luna says with passion. "All you had accomplished would have been to get yourself killed". She stops and glances at Aurora. "Ohh".

"No". Aurora swallows. "You are right.. Tom would have.. he would have said the same".

I swallow, part of me can't really comprehend what happened to Tom, and I guess that is the only reason I am not a sobbing mess right now.. a kinda way my brain tries to keep me alive.

"I just". I sigh. "I feel useless not doing anything".

"We need you.. I need you". Luna says softly. "You are not useless".

I give her a small smile and we kinda succumb to silence. Aurora is crying silently and each muted sob ribs at my heart, hating that I could not do anything to help Tom.. feeling guilty for her pain.

After God knows how long I can feel the boat slowing and then the engine stopping and the anchor lowering. Making me wonder what Enriques plan is.

We do not have to wait for long before he shows up, leaning on the reeling and looking out on the water. "It is kinda balm on the soul right out here on the open ocean".

Aurora let out a choked sob and Luna curse under her breath.

"No ? I guess it depends on how you view things". He shrugs. "Lighten up, we have friends coming in a minute".

We all ignore him, but soon after we hear a motor getting close, then it stops and Enrique throws down a rope ladder.

Minutes later three rough looking men, two of them with rifles over their shoulders. They look around, not seeming to care about three people being tied up on the deck.

The one without a rifle shakes Enriques hand. "Nice little boat you got here.. it will bring a pretty penny".

"He got nothing that wile bastard". Aurora hiss angrily.

"Shut up woman". The man glares at her. "You do not have permission to speak".

Enrique makes a face. "European women, no respect for men".

"They can be taught". The bastard says.

"Be my guest.. you can have them too if you want.. do whatever you want with them". Enrique shrugs. "Saves me the trouble of dumping the bodies".

The leader prod Aurora with his foot, and she pulls away, then he turns to Luna, grabbing her chin to see her face. "They might be usable, they need a bit of meat on the bones but they ..".

His free hand strikes Luna across the cheek, she has spit him right in the face.

"Leave her you bastard". I pull hard at the handcuffs, feeling anger surge through me like liquid fire.

"The boyfriend huh ?" The man says, turning to me. "He looks strong.. I have friends looking for good workers".

Enrique glares at me. "Not sure about that one.. too much fight in him.. he won't be easily broken".

"You might be right". The man mumbles. "But the hardest to break makes the best.. workers in the end.. let me give it some thought while you show me the boat and we talk price".

And off they go, leaving the two men with the guns on the deck. I have to do something.. I do not care what it takes, but I have to do something.