Cuba spells problems

5 days later
*Luna*
"So we are reaching Santiago De Cuba in a couple of hours and staying there till tomorrow right ?" I ask Aurora.

Zac, who is lying next to me on the extra wide sunbed, lifts his head. "Yeah I don't think she heard you darling".

I sight, grabbing Zac's shirt off the deck and throwing it at her. "Earth to Aurora, stop drooling over the hot young Captain".

Enrique boarded the ship in key west as the second captain, and yes he is spanish and a very good looking man, but Aurora tends to lose her trail of thoughts every time he takes off his shirt, and he does that... a lot.

"What ? I was just .. getting lost in my own thoughts". She says, blushing slightly and not meeting my eyes.

"Oh yeah sure. Because you were soooo not drooling". I say, shaking my head. I know there is nothing to it, she loves Tom without a doubt. "I asked you about Santiago De Cuba".

She nods slowly, leaning back on her chair and taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, we will be there in a couple of hours and we are staying till tomorrow".

"That was.. Uh forget it". I groan and Zac chuckles, pulling me into him. His fingers running up my back, tracing my spine.

He nuzzles his face closer to mine, his nose rubbing against mine, his warm breath fanning over my face, he smells of strawberries. "So are you drooling over dear Enrique as well ?"

"Nah, I mean he is okay, but I got something much sexier right here, so why bother". I say, kissing him slowly.

One of those big warm smiles run over his face, I can feel it and he deepens the kiss, making Aurora groan and call out. "Oh get a room you two".

"Don't be jelly". Zac says, sticking out his tongue at her, as he reluctantly lets me go and get up. "I'll go see if Tom needs a hand".

He starts to walk away, but turns back to come and give me a kiss and I can't help looking after him as he walks away, calling out. "Damn hotness you have a good looking ass".

"Oh I know". He calls back with a grin, shaking it before disappearing inside.

"Are you two still pretending that you are just banging each other for the fun of it ?" Aurora looks after Zac too, then at me.

I sigh, rolling my eyes, honestly the last couple of days have been quite amazing.. Zac is the sweetest, most giving guy, and so much fun to be around.. It just feels so naturel being with him.

I lift myself up on my elbows, looking at her."I like him, but I am too busy to have a serious relationship..you know that. Especially the kind he wants, he doesn't do long distance".

"Oh stop it. He is clearly head over heels for you. I mean he is touching you and kissing you constantly and I have seen how you look at him.. not to mention all the time you two spend.. alone". She shakes her head. "Just admit it.. it's luvee".

"I am not in love with Zac". I say looking away. I .. Well I.. I mean.. dammit I don't have the time for that.

*Aurora*
I sigh, shaking my head. It is evening, we are in a small bar with live music in Santiago De Cuba and it's clear to see that my husband is both in a bad mood and just a tad drunk. I wonder, not for the first time, what is wrong with him.. the last couple of days he has gotten more and more grumpy.

Turning my head I see Luna and Zac dancing to the Cuban rhythms, there is no doubt those two are falling hard and fast, they just need to realise. She is looking up at him, laughing and he is twirling her effortlessly. They really are such a great couple.

Tom has been acting a bit jealous too. I mean yeah I know I have been enjoying the sight of Enrique's bare chest, but Tom has never been jealous before. We have always had the agreement that looking is okay, everyone looks when they see someone attractive.. it's a natural reaction, so no reason to hide it. But we trust each other or I thought we did.. I would never ever cheat on Tom.. I have no desire to.

I admit that I can sometimes get a bit jealous, because.. Well Tom is famous, and sometimes women come on to him blatantly, even with me there. And Tom being a gentleman, he is always friendly. I know I can trust him, so like rumours and tabloid stories.. I don't care about that.. but still, I don't like it.

And just now, a woman walks over to Tom, there is no doubt she is flirting with him and as always Tom just smiles politely and talks to her. But as she keeps touching him, just like his arm, shoulder, knee.. but it gets too much and I stalk over there.

I give her my coldest stare. "Please get Your hands off my husband".

"Aurora, what is wrong with you ?" Tom says, as the woman stalks off. "You can't act like that towards my fans, we were just talking.. it makes me look bad".

"Oh yeah, she was talking.. with her hands". I snap. It annoys me when he is drunk, I don't like it.. We only ever fight when he has had alcohol.

He rolls his eyes and gives me that condescending look he only uses when really annoyed. "At least she wasn't talking with her chest like someone else, you know Mr 'can't Seem to keep my shirt on' that you are drooling all over constantly".

"I am not drooling and looking is quite different from touching or getting touched". I am shaking my head, but I don't want a fight. "Maybe you should stop with the rum Tom, come dance with me instead".

"I'm.. not in the mood". He says, which is a really rare thing for Tom, as he loves to dance.

I hold out my hand. "Come on Tom.. let's forget .. her. I want to dance with my husband".

"I said no". He stares at my hand. "As I said.. not in the mood".

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Enrique. "Then let me have the honour of a dance instead.. if your husband will let me".

Looking at Tom for his reaction all I get is a shrug and then he looks away, it annoys me quite a lot. "Well it will be my pleasure".

After having danced a bit with Enrique, feeling Tom stare at me with eyes that could cut steel. I know that glare, he is pissed right now. I go to get a drink and when I come back I spot my husband with a new drink and a.. cigar making me stomp over. "Seriously Tom, smoking ?"

"Aurora, it's one cigar, we are in Cuba.. let it go". Zac clearly tries calming the waters.

"Stay out of this Zac". I snap at him, making him shut up. I turn towards Tom. "I think we should go home now, you have had enough".

He shakes his head. "No, I don't feel like going home. I mean what is the reason, you prefer glaring at other men instead of having sex with me".

I gasp, so does Zac. Oh no he didn't just say that.. It feels like a punch to the gut. "Maybe if you weren't so hell bent on getting me pregnant that it kills all passion, then maybe I wanted to fuck you". Yeah the alcohol makes me unable to stop myself.

"Yeah I am such a horrible person for wanting a family with the..". He stops himself, running a hand over his face. "I think maybe you should go back to the boat and I'll stay.. I think we need a bit of .. air right now". Tom says, his lip quivering slightly.

Luna suddenly shows up, looking about to intervene, but Zac desperately waves his arms. "Luna darling, why don't you take Aurora back to the ship and I stay here with Tom .. making sure he gets back safely".

Of course Enrique picks this moment to show up, all smiles. He doesn't seem to grasp what is going on. "Let me take the girls safely back, then you can stay here and enjoy Cuba".

"Oh yeah of course". Tom hisses, glaring at me "Go with him, that is what you really want to, right ?"

"You know what ? Fuck you Tom.. what I want is to not be near you". I turn on my heels, storming out of there. Luna and Enrique follow behind me. Right now I can't stand the sight of my husband.