Get lost Tom

*Luna*
"So.. you and Tom just happen to be friends ?" I ask him, as I sit down on the edge of the bed and he closes the door behind him.

He walks over to lean on the table, his hands grabbing the edge, as he nods "Yeah, and Aurora is your cousin.. what a small world".

"You can say that again.. honestly this is .. Well I don't usually go with men to their hotel rooms, no matter how handsome or famous they are". I bite my lips. "I hadn't expected it to come back and bite my ass this thoroughly".

He is looking at his own feet. "Well I am aware that you might think I do that all the time, but really I don't.. It was a.. spur of the moment thing. But yeah I didn't really imagine running into you again and especially not like this".

"I am sorry if I came off as rude.. or crude.. I was just a bit shocked by it all and I hadn't had any coffee yet". I say, sending him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, I mean beside my name I didn't really understand anything you said". He smiles back. "By the way, I really like your accent, it's very..se..cute".

I get up, stepping closer to him. "Thanks.. so you and me.. are we good now ? Friends ?"

"Sure.. friends". He says, standing up to his full impressive height. "So is it okay to hug my new friend ?"

"Of course". I say and walk into his long strong arms. I can feel the warmth radiate from his body, as he folds his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. My arms sliding around his waist all by themselves.

Honestly it feels so good being pressed into that amazing body of his. I look up at him, my eyes getting caught by his. And suddenly my inside goes crazy and I almost can't breathe. I swallow nervously.

I faintly hear my inner voice call 'no Luna, no.. this is not good'.

His tongue is darting over his perfect soft lips, without thinking I tip my head a bit and he leans slowly down..

"Are you two done talking ?" The door opens and we jump apart like we have just been caught doing something we shouldn't. Tom is standing in the door staring. "Uhh I'll just wait in the kitchen then".

"It's okay Tom, I think we were done here.. talking". I say, the magic is broken.

He looks from me to Zac, who nods, taking a deep breath.

"Well okay then. So how do we feel about sharing the room ?" Tom enquiries.

Zac and I look at each other, then a smile starts tugging at his lips. "I think we can handle that Tom".

"Yeah, no problem Tom, at all". I nod in agreement, my eyes on Zac.. okay so not all broken, a warm kinda buzz spreading inside me.

"Great, I told Aurora it wouldn't be a problem.. I mean it is a big bed and considering.. well.. it's good.. you are both adult.. and sensible .. and..". He rambles on, smiling at us.

Zac smiles at me wickedly, then he looks at Tom, before looking back at me, making a motion towards the door with his head.. I nod as an answer and Zac walks over to Tom, placing his hands on his shoulders, and turning him towards the door. "And now get lost Tom".

"Okay, but we are going to sail out in about 15 minutes.. I mean if you want to come up and watch us leave the Marina ?" Tom keeps babbling.

Zac simply pushes him outside. "No thanks, bye Tom". And then he closes the door behind him.

"That was kind of rude of us". I say biting my lip, looking at Zac as he turns. "Funny, but rude".

He sends me a cheeky smile. "Well maybe.. but it would be so much more rude to do what we are about to do in front of him, right ?"

"Definitely". I answer, slowly walking closer to him. As I reach him, I literally jump at him, winding my legs around him, my lips slamming into his. He catches me without any trouble, returning my heated kiss.

*Aurora*
"Zac threw me out of the room". Tom says, looking confused. Behind him there is a rather loud thud against the door and he jumps slightly.. his eyes blowing wide. "But they are happy to share the room".

"Yeah I can hear that". I say looking at the door. "I think you and I should go out on the deck Tom, give those two a bit of alone time to figure things out".

I take his hand and pull him with me out on the deck, he walks almost backwards, looking at the door to the room. "Do you think they are ...?"

"Oh yes Tom, they most definitely are". I say giggling, as I close the door behind us. I don't want to risk hearing them go at it.

I go to the railing and look out over the water, feeling Tom step up behind me. He places a hand on each side of me. His mouth close to my ear, whispering in that deep sexy british voice. "It should be us in there, going at it like rabbits".

"God sometimes you are so romantic it almost makes my underwear dissolve". I say pushing him away, walking to the back, to stand there.

Tom follows me and slides his arms around me again, whispering in my ear. "I look at you and I'm home. I see nothing worse than to be without you because with you my soul feels complete, you are the other half of me and I love you. You are my home no matter where that is".

"Oh no Tom, you can't just pull that stuff and think it makes me forget the rabbit comment". I tell him, trying to ignore him.

He hums low in his throat, pulling me against his hard body. Then he leaves a lick up my throat to my ear. "But I know from good authority that you enjoy playing rabbits with me".

"Oh you do ?" I turn in his arms and look up at him. "And who's authority might that be ?"

He pulls me closer, a hand in my hair, his mouth nibbling at the soft spot right under my ear. "Your own, by the way you moan and how you call out my name".

I can't hold back a soft moan as he kisses up along my jaw until he reaches my mouth and I return his passionate kiss.

He looks at me, softly brushing the hair from my face. "I love you so much darling, I don't even know where to find the words to describe my feelings".

"I love you too Tom, so very very much". I tell him snuggling into him, sighing softly when he pulls me even closer.

"I also really enjoy doing the bunny hop with you". He chuckles.

I groan, but I can't help giggling.

And we just stand there close together as we leave the Marina.