Epilogue

Christmas 5 years later:
*Zac*
"Can we have chocolate daddy ?" Angelica calls from the backseat of the rental car, as we roll through the picturesque town of Kitzbühel in Austria. There is snow on the roofs and everything is looking pretty decked out in lights, trees and decorations.

"Yeah !" Her younger sister Bianca squeals. "Chocolate dinner".

Luna looks at me and grins. "Go on, you can handle this".

Looking out I see we have just passed a chocolate store with a very impressive Christmas display in the window. "No.. we are not having chocolate for dinner ladies.. but I am sure we will have time to visit the store while we are here and get some chocolate".

"Okay dad". Angelica says, sounding like I am the most boring father in the world. "I guess it can wait".

"Hmm. Maybe we could..". I look for a place to park.

Luna clears her throat. "Zac..keep driving.. she is doing it again". Then she turns her head, looking at our four year old. "Angie, stop manipulating your father".

"I am not manipup.. manipipu.. doing that". Angelica mumbles. "What is it ?"

"Poor daddy.. no chocolate". Bianca says.

I look at my wife and sigh. "Your mother is right.. Uncle Tom and Auntie Aurora are waiting.. and your cousins".

Both girls let out an excited sound and go back to look at the Christmas lights. Tom and Aurora are of course not really their aunt and uncle, but that is just how we call them.

We drive over a small bump and Luna lets out a small groan and cradles her stomach instinctively.

"Are you okay darling ?" I ask softly. "Is he bothering you ?"

"No, my lower back and pelvis are just about done with travelling". She says, giving me a soft smile. "He is actually being quite good in there..just little kicks".

I let one hand slip over on her growing stomach. I can't believe that in about 3 months we will have one more kid, a little boy this time. "We will be there soon my love, it is just outside town".

She places a hand on top of mine, interlocking our fingers. "It's fine.. I look forward to seeing everyone, and also to snuggle up with my handsome husband in front of the fireplace".

"Hot chocolate and a foot rub ?" I ask.

"Yes please". Angelica calls from a backseat. "I want too".

Luna giggles and I chuckle, looking at my pretty girl with the dark curl and big chocolate eyes, beside her two year old Bianca looks almost like a slightly smaller copy, except she has my hazel eyes. "Of course baby girl.. for you too".

*Tom*
"Are they coming soon papà ?" My little son comes running out from his room, a toy car in his hand.

"I think so Luca, have you cleaned the toys up.. so there is space for you to play ?" I reach out to tousle his sandy-ginger curls, so like my own.

He sighs. "I did.. I really did.. But Gina just knocked over the box.. so now, all messy again".

"I'll come help". My darling wife says, coming over. "Dinner is in the oven so I have my hands free".

"There is one thing you need to do first". I say reaching for her.

She comes over, letting me pull her into my arms and she giggles. "Oh and what is that, dearest husband ?"

"A kiss.. for me.. it has been at least an hour and I am in dire need of one". I mumble before taking the kiss myself.

"You are impossible". She giggles as we break apart, letting her fingers slip down my chest, before her hand falls to her side.

Ginevra, our two year old, comes running, auburn curls bouncing around her head and her big blue eyes look up at me as she holds up a doll. "Papà, Luca mess dolly's hair".

I take the doll, it's blonde hair is one big knot. "I can see that.. no don't cry sweetie.. I promise, we can fix it.. okay ?"

She looks at me, biting her lip and nodding, a big tear still dangling from the edge of her eye.

"Okay, you will handle the hair make-over, because we both know you are better at that". My wife says with a grin. "And I will go help our son clean the room".

"Aye Aye Mrs captain". I say, saluting her.

I take the doll and my daughter out into the bathroom, and we wash the doll's hair with a lot of conditioner. Then we lovingly, and gently brush out the hair, making sure not to pull out too much.

There is a knock on the door, and I go to open it. Doll in my hand and an elastic band between my lips.

Zac looks at me with a cheeky grin. "Nice dolly Tom, do you play a lot with dolls ?"

"Smart ass". I mumble and wave them inside.

I quickly braid the hair and put in the elastic band, handing it to Gina. "Here you go precious, dolly is all done".

"Thanks papá". She hugs the doll smiling, then looks at the guests. "Hi !"

"Hey come here, say hi to your uncle". Zac says, squatting down and holding out his arms.

Gina smiles and runs over, throwing her arms around his neck. "Hi.. me know you".

"Yes you do". Zac says hugging her. "And I know you too, even if you have grown so very much there in the last four months".

We visited them in Texas this summer and the kids loved it there. Luna has turned Wyldwood into a charity camp, and they have free camp for kids and teenagers that a orphans or have problems, for single mothers who need a break and support and for people who need to get back on their feet after sickness, mental problems, abuse or jail.. it is really an amazing thing they do.

"Welcome". Aurora calls out as she comes into the room.

And soon everyone is hugging and greeting each other, asking how things are.

"That is not just ice-cream is it ?" My wife says, gently touching her cousin's stomach.

Luna grins. "Nope.. it's little Claudio.. he will arrive around early marts".

I slap Zac on the shoulder. "Congrats man, so you are finally getting a boy".

"Daddy don't need a boy, he have me". Angelica says, grabbing Zac's hand.

"You will always be my big princess". Zac says softly, lifting her up on his arm. "But you are excited to have a baby brother right ?"

She makes a face, pouting her lips. "Yeah.. a bit.. but only couse we have one sister".

Zac looks at me. "What about you guys.. you are not going for a number three ?"

"Still trying to convince her". I say with a grin, looking lovingly at my wife.

"We can have one more". She says with a crooked smile. "When you can give birth and breastfeed".

I look at Zac. "We are happy with two".

Both him, Luna and Aurora laugh heartily. It feels good, Being here in a warm cosy cabin in Austria with friends and loved ones and fluffy snow falling slowly outside.

Luca, who is looking out the big window, suddenly calls out. "Look".

We all turn just in time to see the shooting star.

"Santa". Bianca signs on her mothers arm.

Luca laughs and waves. "Merry Christmas".