When he stands right behind you

*Luna*
I walk into the kitchen, pulling my hair into a messy bun. My dearest cousin opened my door about ten minutes ago, telling me to get my ass out of bed for lunch. "Morning Aura".

"Morning Lu, about time you got up. Did you get back late last night ?" She asks, slipping into italian, which we often speak to each other when alone.. or not wanting Tom to understand. She looks up from the food she is putting on the table.

I shrug. "Might have been a bit late and I might have been a bit.. exhausted.. I needed my sleep". I bite my lip thinking back. Holy shit, that had been.. wow.. hmm should I have asked for his number ? I mean he is famous.. and hot, he probably brings girls to his hotel room all the time.

Aurora sounds slightly shocked. "You little hussy, are you telling me that you spend Your night in someone else's bed ?"

"Hey I'm not a hussy.. and you know it". I have switched to italian to, as Tom isn't here. "It's not like I do .. that.. often. It was just.. Well he was so damn irresistible, and I knew I was leaving today.. so, yeah I grabbed the opportunity".

"Well I hope he was worth it". She says, taking some plates and handing them to me. "Let me hear, was he something special then ? I hope he treated you right".

I contemplate if I should tell her. I mean Tom might actually know him..Actually I think Aurora once mentioned meeting him.. and she does not often talk about Tom's famous friend. "Hmm he definitely was.. uhm I might have well tried going in your footsteps".

"I don't understand". She looks at me rather confused. "What do you mean ? In my footsteps ?"

Looking down I bite my lip. "Well it was.. Well someone famous.. he is an actor actually.. like Tom".

"Oh". She looks at me, then she suddenly breathes in sharply. "Luna, who did you sleep with ?"

I shake my head, suddenly not wanting to tell. "It's.. it's not important".

She gets this look on her face.. almost panicked.. but also.. hopeful.. not that can't be right. "Luna, tell me this instant or I will go get Tom".

"Zachary Levi.. Okay.. you know tall guy, played Chuck and Flynn Rider". I whisper in a low voice. We are still both speaking italian.

Her eyes blow wide and she kinda stammers. "You.. you slept with Zac last night ? Did I get that right ? Zachary .. Zac".

  "Yeah". I roll my eyes, expecting a motherly scolding. "I know I know..probably it's so bad.. but yes him".

"I see". She just says, her eyes seem to be fixed over my shoulder.

  I sigh, I mean I am a grown woman, I should not have to explain.. but I still do. "I know..okay ? But seriously, have you seen him lately ? Damn he grew hot".

"Oh yeah, I see him.. actually I see him quite clearly". She is doing a small movement with her head towards something behind me.

I swallow, knowing I look about to panic. "If you are telling me that he stands right behind me I am gonna scream".

"Could you please go outside first then ? I hate loud noises". She sends me a small wicked smile and I am really happy that we are speaking italian.

I whip around, and yup, there he stands next to Tom, looking rather confused. I lift my hand in a small wave, before being engulfed in one of Tom's hugs. "Luna darling, don't you look beautiful as always".

"Hi Tom. Good to see you too". My eyes are on Zac as I speak.. why the flying fuck is he here.

"So Luna, not Lulu ?" He says arching one eyebrow. "Well I have to say it's a surprise meeting you here".

"Yeah I don't like Lulu.. so Luna or Lu". I turn towards Aurora, switching back to italian. "What is he doing here ?"

She sends me a sweet smile and answers in english. "Well my dear husband here has invited Zac to come with us, for the whole trip.. so it looks like you and him will have to share the room".

"Tom, Can I talk to you outside ? Right now". I ask through gritted teeth without turning to look at him. But I can hear him swallow nervously and Zac is sniggering.

I walk outside, without looking at Zac, grabbing Tom's arm and pulling him along with me. Closing the door so Zac can't hear me. "I can't spend a month in a room with him, Tom".

"Why not darling ? From what I hear you two hit it off pretty well last night". He says, clearly fighting not to laugh at my shocked expression. His tongue poking through his teeth, as always when he is trying not to laugh.

I feel my cheeks flush and my jaw drop open. Oh fuck Zac has apparently told him. My mouth kind of opens and closes, I simply don't know what to say.

"Something wrong darling, the cat got your tongue ?" He says grinning and damn I want to kick him in his balls right now, the smug git.

"Damn Tom I am going to kick you fucking balls so hard you are going to spit them out". I grind my teeth, taking a step closer.

His hand instantly goes down to protect his, and my sister's favorite part. "Uhh please don't, Aurora would be pretty upset, because we are kind of trying to get pregnant.. so I need those".

I instantly forget that I am angry with him. "You are .. like really ? You finally got her to say yes ?" He nods, a beautiful smile spreading on his face and I hurry over to hug him. "Oh I am so happy for you".

*Aurora*
I look at Zac, who is shuffling his feet, looking rather awkward. "You don't have to look that scared Zac. Yes she told me and no I am not going to kill you".

"Oh, good to know.. I do not like killing.. not a fan of that". He says with a small smile. "Honestly I had no idea who she was..at all.. I didn't even know her name.. and that kind of makes it sound worse".

Pointing at the chair I sit down on the other side. "You are both adults Zac and I am not her mother, I don't really get involved in.. well these things".

"Honestly, I don't normally do that". He sits down, seeming unable to stop talking. "I actually regretted that I didn't get her number. But I just thought .. you know with going away for a month, it wasn't the right time to start something".

I look curiously at him. "So it was because of time. If you weren't going away, what then ? Would you have asked her out instead of.. yeah ?"

"Yeah, without a doubt". He says, his cheeks suddenly flushing. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you that. I mean.. I don't think she is happy to see me here. Actually I kinda felt like she hoped to never see me again".

"Don't take it personally Zac. I think she was shocked and a bit embarrassed. She definitely doesn't normally do something like that. You must have made quite an impression on her". I say softly.

He is fiddling with his hands and looks about to say something. But then the sliding door to the deck opens as Tom and Luna walk back inside.

Tom comes over to kiss me softly, before sitting down next to me. "It looks absolutely delicious darling".

"Zac". Luna says, stopping beside him, and he turns a bit to look up at her. "Sorry I didn't act very polite. It's nice to see you again".

He smiles at her warmly, looking relieved. "It's okay. I mean it was a bit of a shock I guess".

"So maybe you and I should.. talk ? After lunch, because right now I am hungry". She says.

"Sounds like a good idea". He answers, as she smiles and sits down beside him. I can't help noticing what a cute couple they are.. Maybe Tom did a smart thing here.