Charming Tom charming

*Luna*
I wake slowly, feeling so very comfortable. It is warm but in a good way and my mind instantly goes back to our love-making. I Can only describe it as that.. calling it anything else would feel like mocking it.

I have always enjoyed sex quite a lot, and last night had been exeptional, one of my best experienced.. but this, today, had been absolutely mind blowing, like he could read my mind. Like he knew exactly what I wanted before I did.

His breathing is deep and even, telling me that he is still sleeping and I snuggle closer to his comfortable heat. I breathe in his scent, it is masculine, sexy and tantilicing.

I slowly open my eyes.. knowing I can't sleep all day, no matter how good it feels laying here in our own little cocoon.

He is laying on his back, his face turned slightly towards me. The dark lashes resting against his skin. A relaxed smile on his lips, oh I like those lips, they are soft and perfectly shaped for kissing and for bringing sweet pleasure.

The white silk sheet has almost slid off him, only covering one leg and his crouch. My eyes run over his wide well shaped chest and down to his flat stomach, he has a generous cover of dark hair on his body.. but just the right amount in the right places and I love that, it is so much more masculine to me.

My eyes caress his near perfect body.. okay just my opinion, but right now that's the only one that matters. His dark nipples are standing up hard, clearly sensitive to the breeze from the window, which I realise is cracked open.. Whoops. And I notice how his skin is pebbled with beauty marks. For some reason these are so very sexy to me.

And I can't stop myself, but leans in, letting my tongue draw from prick to prick on his stomach, feeling him move slightly. Then leaving a trail up over his ribs, following the freckles there. Hearing a strangled moan escape him.

"What are you doing darling". He mumbles hoarsely, one eye peeking open.

My tongue laps over his nipple, pulling a gasp from him. "I was just drawing up and mind mapping all your beautiful freckles". I lap at his nipple again, making him grab the bedding.

"No one ever called them beautiful before". He says, looking at me, one hand reaching out to caress my cheek.

I let my tongue lap over the freckles on his neck, making him breathe out on the most sinful moan. "Oh but they are beautiful.. and sexy".

"You are beautiful and sexy". He mumbles, pulling me up to kiss me, biting slightly at my bottom lip. As I gasp his tongue slip in, teasing the sensitive inside of my lip, his hands dragging over my body, like he is a sculptor shaping me.

I look into his warm eyes, letting out a pent up breath. "What are we doing here Zac ? I mean we can't deny the attraction between us.. the sexual spark". I say with a cheeky grin. "The perfection of our .. sexy times".

"No, that would be an utter lie". He chuckles, his big hands slowly kneading my ass, while he speaks.

"I like you Zac, well from what I know so far.. but I got a very demanding job and I travel a lot. I don't really feel I have time for something serious, so it would be unfair to start up something that I can't fully commit to". I say, trying to focus on the talk and not his hands.

He bites his lip and lets out a sigh. "Normally I wouldn't suggest something like this .. but well I know I won't be able to stay away from you on this trip.. and honestly I can't deal with long distance and being apart most of the time. Been there, done that and all I got was a nasty divorce.. so what about we keep it light and fun, just.. enjoy our time together".

"So like a fling.. friends with benefits ?" I ask him. Normally I wouldn't consider it either.. I have never done anything like that. But I have also never been this attracted to a man before, or enjoyed someone this fully.. and I know that fighting it in these close quarters would not work.

He nods slowly. "I just mean, like no strings, no labels, see where it takes us".

"Okay, but could we shut up and like .. get on with the very friendly kissing ? Because this is killing my mood". I look at him, and he grins, then flips me under him, kissing me.

*Tom*
  "Do you think those two are ever gonna come out again ?" I say looking up at my beautiful wife. I am laying on a sunbed, having shed my shirt to get some sun and she stands at the railing looking at the horizon.

She turns and walks over to me, slowly crawling up over me on the sun bed, to sit down, straddling me.. a cheeky grin on her face. "They might stay in there the entire month.. I mean do you remember us when we first started dating ?"

"Oh yeah, especially you, you almost kept me hostage, couldn't get enough of me". I say returning her cheeky grin. "But you think they are.. dating ?"

She pinches me on the stomach, making me squeal and squirm. "Oh so it was me was it. because I remember it quite differently, Mr 'Let's see if we can get up to 10 times in the same day' and I don't know if they are.. Luna is.. not usually into.. fooling around".

"That was fun". I chuckle, letting my hands grip her waist. "Maybe we could try breaking that record one of those long days we are going to spend on the open sea.. of course I am very much into fooling around.. only with my wife though".

She slaps my chest, rolling her eyes. "Sorry Hiddles, you are not as young as you used to be, you need more recovery time these days".

"Hey, did you just call me old ?" I start tickling her and she screams. She would have fallen on the floor if I hadn't held her. "Oh I am going to show you that I don't need recovery time when it comes to my sexy wife".

"Please don't do it here okay ? Cause not really my scene to be watching". Zac says grinning wide, as he flops down on the other sun bed.

Aurora looks at him, holding my hands so I won't tickle her anymore. "Oh hi Zac, what have you done with Luna ?"

"Have you worn the poor girl completely out ?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows teasingly.

Zac rolls his eyes. "Charming Tom, very charming. She is taking a shower".

"Behave Tom, don't tease them". Aurora says, snuggling down on top of me, burrowing her face into my neck. And I let my hand slowly sweep from side to side caressing her lower back, breathing in her warm scent. Damn I love my wife.