Hybrid Grimm

Y/N slowly opened his eyes to see an I.V. was stabbed into him. As he saw Akari next to him with a man.

Klein: Don't worry, your friends are going to be just fine.

Y/N looked to his right to see Blake opening the door as Ruby, Weiss, and Whitely carried Penny inside the room.

Akari: What happened?

Blake: She fell from the sky and she lost conciousness and she's leaking.

Klein: Set her down. Set her down.

Ruby, Weiss, and Whitely set Penny down on the bed as they realized they all had green liquid on them.

Ruby: Can you help her?

Klein: (scans Penny's body with his scroll) Even based on what you told me. I hardly know what she is. *clears throat* But, her basic anatomy seems similar enough. I can at least stitch up that wound.

Suddenly thunder struck and the power went out which made everyone in the room a little nervous but they were on their guard.

Whitely: That's just rich. (Ruby's scroll was beeping & she looked to see May was calling so she answers)

May (scroll): Everyone, okay back there? Just saw another bombing lighting up the Kingdom.

Ruby: Looks like part of the city lost power. We're okay, though.

May (scroll): Sorry, I couldn't stick around but time's running out for everyone in the Crater.

Ruby: No, we're sorry. Once we know what's wrong with Penny, we'll do something.

May (scroll): Don't beat yourself up, kid. At this point I don't know how much left is to be done. (hangs up the call)

Ruby: (starts to tear up) It's all just too much. The Grimm, the Crater, Y/N, Penny. How do we fix all of it?

Klein: *sneezes* One step at a time my dear. You can't worry about fixing everything. Simply focus on what's in front of you. If you like a place to start, I'll be able to work faster if you could bring the power back on.

Ruby: Well, how would we—

???: We have a generator near the edge of the estate.

Whitely: *sighs* So kind of you to join us, Mother.

Willow: Believe it or not, I am above drinking in the dark. Oh, hello, Klein.

Weiss: SDC Executives have their own auxiliary power supplies in case of a city wide black out. It's extremely unfair but perhaps now isn't such a bad time for company perks.

Whitely: We don't just have perks.

Weiss: Hm?

Whitely: We have the company. The people you mentioned in the Crater. They need a way out right? There are rows and rows of cargo ships just sitting in the hangars because of the embargo.

Weiss: And our own automated drones. Like the ones at Snowshoe Shipping.

Whitely: We can order as many as we need to pilot our ships down to the Crater and get people to safety while the Grimm are occupied with the General's forces.

Blake: We can?

Whitely: I can. I just need father's computer.

Ruby: Then we definetly need to get the power back on. Blake and I will go to the generator while you and Whitely head to your father's office. Let's move out.

Akari: I'll stay here to protect everyone here in case if anything shows up.

Ruby: Okay.

Ruby, Blake, Weiss, and Whitely all ran out of the room to do what they needed to do to bring the power back on and to help the civilians.