Nine Tailed Beast

The group sits together as they wait for Qrow and Ruby to come back. Y/N wasn't feeling well as he kept having problems with his body heat which made him felt sick and light headed.

Y/N's (thoughts): This heat is getting to me it's making me sweat a lot.

Weiss: Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine...

Weiss: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry... (Ruby arrives & stares at them happily while holding a bag)

Yang: And? (Ruby sticks out a bag at her)

Weiss: What an absolute waste of time.

Yang: What did you get me?!

Ruby: You'll have to wait and see!

Yang: No fair!

Nora: Oh, I can't believe we're taking we're taking the train to Argus. Beautiful northern coast line. You think it's too early for beach season?

Rin: Unfortunately, but we will be one step closer to Atlas.

Weiss: Well I'm glad you're all excited but I don't think you appreciate the trouble I went through to leave Atlas.

Ruby: I know you're worried Weiss but trust us Team RWBY won't leave your side for a second I promise!

???: No one's gotta be worried with us around.

Nora: And you are?

D: Why D and Dudley of course. The Argus limited very own Huntsmen. We'll be keeping everyone safe as we past through Grimm territory.

Dudley: But for a genrous tip we can make sure your passenger car gets extra special attention. Should things get dangerous.

Dudley winks at the girls as Y/N gets up and stands up at Dudley's face to protect them since he could feel some type of aura pouring out of Dudley.

Y/N: You ever get close to any of these girls I will slam you to the ground.

Dudley: Like you can you're just a kid.

Y/N: You wanna test that?

Y/N then grabs him by the collar and lifts him up in the air but Yang and Ruby quickly pull him back as Dudley is on his knees. D and Dudley then run away due to being scared.

Yang: Why would you do that?!

Y/N: I uh...

Ruby: Please don't do that again we don't want to cause a scene.

Y/N: I'm sorry...

Qrow: Hey good job, kiddo.

Yang & Ruby: Don't encourage him!

Y/N: At least someone appreciates for what I did...

Yang: What did you say?

Y/N: N-Nothing...

Yang: That's what I thought.

Qrow: So, you kids ready to go? Bike all loaded up?

Yang: Yep!

Weiss: Just waiting on Blake as usual.

Y/N: (sits back down on the bench & looks at Rin) Hey, Rin, can I sleep on your lap?

Rin: What's the matter?

Y/N: I'm just not... feeling to good.

Rin: S-Sure you can sleep on my lap.