Surprise Party

(Special Chapter)

The girls all gather together for a meeting as Y/N continues his investigation for General Ironwood about the murders.

Rin: So, why are we here?

Ruby: We're going to make Y/N tell us about his relationship with Adam.

Weiss: I thought you guys knew his past?

Yang: Well our dad lied to us about Y/N after hearing what Qrow explained to us about his backstory.

Jane: That's true.

Nora: Well, let's wait for him.

Y/N suddenly appears in front of the dorm room seeing all of the girls waiting for him as he thought they were going to punish him but it didn't look that way.

Y/N: Uh, what are you guys doing?

Blake: Y/N, we want to talk to you. Come sit down.

Y/N: (enters the room & sits on the ground) So, what's going on?

Ruby: We want to know about you and Adam.

Y/N stops and hesitates to answer as he quickly gets up and tries to leave but Weiss quickly grabs his arm.

Weiss: Please, we just want to know... (Y/N sighs & sits back down)

Y/N: When I was 3 years old my parents were killed by Beowolfs when we went to gather some berries. I quickly ran as fast as I could to escape but I fell off the edge and quickly caught myself. Adam quickly came and saved me when I was hanging on the side of the cliff. After that we had a brotherly bond that couldn't be torn apart. We always laughed and played together but one day he suddenly disappeared and never came back.

Rin: So, what happened?

Y/N: One day I came back to the cave to see all of my people slaughtered. The man I once called my brother killed everybody and then everything went black and then suddenly I was in Taiyang's arms and I couldn't remember anything after that.

Blake: I'm so sorry...

Y/N: It's not your fault, Blake.

Rin: But you were still just a child.

Y/N: Yeah I was...

Yang: I wish we knew about it back then.

Y/N: It's okay I'm glad that you guys didn't know about it.

Ruby: Why?

Y/N: I didn't want you guys to get affected by it.

Weiss: We all love you, Y/N. You can tell us anything.

Y/N: Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go.

Nora: Okay see ya later. (Y/N smiles but quietly walks out of the room & leaves)

Jane: We probably shouldn't have asked him.

Ruby: Let's try to cheer him up.

Girls: How?

Ruby: We throw a surprise party!

Rin: Would that even work?

Yang: Of course it will since we're all here with him.

Weiss: Okay, Yang, you get the drinks.

Yang: On it!

Weiss: Rin, Jane, and Nora, you guys make the decorations.

Jane: We got this!

Weiss: Ruby, Blake, you guys will go buy games for us.

Ruby: Okay!