Caught

Y/N wakes up and realizes he slept for the whole morning to night, he looks around as Fiona is sitting on the chair watching him.

Y/N: Where's Robyn?

Fiona: She's at a meeting with the Council.

Y/N: What?! I have to go. (quickly gets up & was stopped by Fiona)

Fiona: Why?

Y/N: They need me there. Where's it at?

Fiona: Jacques Schnee's house.

Y/N: Thank you.

Fiona: *sighs* Stay safe okay?

Y/N: (smiles) Of course.

He quickly leaves and transforms into the Nine Tailed Fox and runs quickly to their house. As Robyn and everybody is sitting at the meeting. Jacques looks at Penny.

Jacques: Are we safe with her here by the way, I do recall some confusion regarding her involvement in that horrific massacre.

Ironwood: As the official report stated that footage was doctored, Penny is completely under my control.

Jacques: Which is concerning I think.

Ironwood: Concerning?

Jacques: Let's talk about exactly what it is you control.

Thanks to Y/N's speed he was able to get there in seconds. He quickly bursts through the door and sees Ruby and the others laugh but they turn towards him.

Girls: Y/N! (they all hug him)

Y/N: Hey guys.

Yang: Where were you?

Y/N: I'll explain that later but where is Ironwood?

Nora: He's in the dining room which is through that door.

Nora points at the door and Y/N quickly runs to the door as he opens it, to see it was a long hallway but he quickly ran.

Councilman: The fact of the matter is you've operated with a fair amount of Atonomy for the past few years James, but what we need now is for you to work with us!

Ironwood: Sir, I have--

Councilwoman: It's obvious that no kingdom intends to declare war in Atlas. We have no involvement in the incident at Haven we have proof our drones weren't acting on orders at Beacon at this point the closure of Atlas borders is only serving to hurt our relations with the rest of the world.

Ironwood: I d--

Robyn: Rest of the world?! It's hurting us the people of Atlas are suffering and they want to know why!

Jacques: Quite right Miss Hill, and I'm afraid there's more than just your choices that had brought harm to our citizens as of late. Have your forces found any additional evidence as to who is slaughtering innocent civilians down in Mantle! (the door suddenly opens)

Y/N: Yes we do!

Winter: Y/N?

Jacques: Ah the boy who my daughter loves dearly, so who is the murderer?

Y/N: The man who kept murdering innocent civilians is named Tyrian.

Clover: So it is true.

Y/N: This man was also the one that created that massacre. So, Penny you are innocent. (Penny runs & hugs Y/N)

Penny: Thank you... (Y/N hugs her back)

Jacques: You must be lying young man.

Robyn: Actually he's not.