Running Away

As Y/N and the girls were still sleeping on the floor together. Y/N suddenly started to have a nightmare and he saw Salem standing in front of him.

Salem: Well, well...

Y/N: S-Salem?

Salem: *chuckles* The relics are all mine!

Y/N: The Relics...

Salem: Your plan failed... Now, it's your turn to die.

Y/N: My plan...?

Y/N started to remember his plan to save the civilians as he looked down and saw himself holding Ruby in his hands and he looked around and saw the girls around him as they were all dead on the floor. Y/N started breathing heavily and his hands started to shake.

Until there was an explosion and he ended up waking up and he saw Neo as she had a worried look on her face. She was about to touch Y/N's head until he grabbed her hand.

Jaune: Get to the village, I'll see you all there. (gets on Juniper & rides ahead)

Pyrrha: Come on, you two. (sees Y/N shaken up while he was holding Neo) Y/N?

Y/N: It was my fault... It's all my fault... My plan didn't work... I almost killed everyone... This is all my fault...

Pyrrha: Y/N?

Akari: What are you three doing?

Pyrrha: Y/N's not looking to good.

Akari: (sees Y/N & looks at the others outside) Ruby, you four go ahead! Something's wrong with Y/N. We'll catch up!

Ruby: Got it!

Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Weiss ran ahead to the village while Neo, Pyrrha, and Akari were trying to calm Y/N down.

Akari: Y/N, breathe, what's wrong?

Y/N: My plan failed... I almost got all of you killed... Salem... I'm afraid...

Pyrrha: Y/N, breathe slowly, we're here for you...

Y/N: (starts breathing slowly) I-I'm sorry. (Neo hugs him)

Pyrrha: Don't be sorry.

Akari: Did you remember something?

Y/N: Salem...

The girls were silent and they all looked at each other as they saw Y/N look so defeated. Y/N looked at them and he breathed out again.

Y/N: Can I be alone please? Go join with Ruby and the others.

Neo (paper): Let us know if you need anything okay? We'll be back.

Neo, Pyrrha, and Akari walked out of the house and they walked to the village together. Y/N looked at his hands and his hands started to shake again. Y/N was able to remember his plan and almost got everyone killed. And he also remembered the pressure that he carried to save everyone. To be the hero that the people needed but it weighed him down mentally.

Y/N: Just who am I...? What am I supposed to be...? Why can't I be strong and protect them...? Why can't I remember anything...? Why am I afraid...? I hate this version of me...

He looked at his hands and it was still shaking and he suddenly had a vision of blood appearing on his hands but he quickly shook his head and the blood was gone.

Y/N: W-What is wrong with me...?

(Team RWBY, Neo, Pyrrha, Akari)

After Neo, Pyrrha, and Akari had left Y/N alone the house to give him some space. They were all inside of a building eating the food that the origami people brought for them. But it was time for Jaune to explain his plan to the girls.