Train Wreck

Y/N, Yang, Blake, Weiss, and Dr. Oobleck make their way towards Ruby's location since the guard pointed in that direction. Roman throws Ruby around on the floor.

Roman: *laughs* Wow! You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours.

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sends Ruby stumbling across the ground with his cane.

Roman: Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this. (Perry raises his thumb in the air with agreement) But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red? (Ruby growls & uses her Semblance to escape Roman & starts running for the exit)

Roman: (looks around, briefly startled) Whoa!

Roman smiles and turns around and sees Ruby running away. He fires the handle of his cane using it as a grappling hook, at Ruby catching her by her hood and it allows Roman to pull her back.

Roman: I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear. We're not through here yet. (a massive explosion was heard in the distance, making Roman look up) Oh, what the... Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kinda in the middle of something. (Perry nods & goes off to investigate the explosion as another one sounds in the distance)

Roman: What is going on here!

A third explosion sounds and multiple White Fang members are seen running in the distance, some firing at the unknown enemy. Y/N, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Dr. Oobleck, and Zwei are seen running around the corner, with Roman distracted. Ruby uses this moment to try and escape. She jumps on Roman's shoulders, and pulls his hat down over his eyes, and flees towards her friends.

Roman: (angrily frustrated & glares at Ruby) Somebody kill her!

Roman and the White Fang members around him open fire at Ruby, which she dodges and continues to keep running.

Roman: (turns angrily to the White Fang member) Attach this cart and spread the word: We're now starting the train.

WF Guard 1: But we're not finished!

Roman: (pins the White Fang member with his cane) Do it or you're finished!

Ruby continues to run but she stops as there were more White Fang members standing in front of her. A huge explosion appears behind the White Fang members, sending them flying in the air revealing Yang and Y/N behind them.

Yang & Y/N: Ruby! (Ruby jumps into their arms)

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?! (gives Ruby her scythe)

Ruby: Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!

Oobleck: Ahhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.

Roman: (speaker system) Get to your places, we are leaving now! (The train starts moving into the tunnel)

Yang: Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere.

Ruby: We need backup. Let me call Jane. (Ruby pulls out her scroll & calls Jane but it flashes "Low Signal") I can't get through!

Weiss: So, what do we do?

Oobleck: I believe we only have one option...

Ruby: We're stopping that train!

Y/N, the girls, and Dr. Oobleck quickly chase after the train and jumps on as the White Fang member standing on the train hears a noise and looks outside the train to see rose petals. He brings out a communication device.