Power

Y/N continues to walk as he suddenly sees the giant gate with the Nine Tailed Beast as it was staring at Y/N very menacingly.

Nine Tailed Beast: What do you want?

Y/N: What do you think?

Nine Tailed Beast: *chuckles* You will not be able to control my power.

Y/N: How would you know that?

Nine Tailed Beast: You're too weak to control it.

Y/N: Well, I'm willing to try it.

Nine Tailed Beast: So you wish to take the chance of being completely devoured?

Y/N: If I succeed you won't be much of a problem for me anymore.

Nine Tailed Beast: Hmmm, I like your confidence, young boy. Better than the ones that came before you.

Y/N: Then I will also do it on their behalf.

Akari's (voice): I will also help you but I won't be able to physically defeat it with you.

Y/N: Thanks Akari, wait for my signal to activate your power.

Akari's (voice): Alright, partner!

Y/N smiles as he walks towards the gate and he unlocks it as the Nine Tailed Beast busts the gate open and roars at Y/N. He transforms into the Nine Tail Guardian as Y/N gets into his stance.

Y/N: You ready for this, partner?

Akari's (voice): Ready!

Y/N: Let's do this!

Y/N and the Nine Tailed Beast fight each other. Meanwhile, the group is in the office talking with Ironwood. As they finish having their conversation with Ironwood they then walk out of the office as they notice the Ace Operatives standing there waiting for them.

Clover: I'd like to sincerely apologize for the miscommunication in Mantle. We didn't intend to--

Elm: (grabs Ruby's hand) I feel so bad honestly if we had known who you were we'd be laughing over a hot meal right now and--

Ruby: I understand you were uh just following orders.

Weiss: I mean you could've just asked us some questions first.

Marrow: Questions are for the weak but we're all on the same team now not that I'm happy about it.

Marrow's tail starts to wag in excitement and he grabs it to hide it away after he got caught lying to them.

Clover: We just wanted to say we're sorry. And that we're looking forward to working with you on our next mission. You might be students but you've been fighting just as hard as we have. If not harder.

Harriet: Exactly what I'm looking forward to seeing what you kids can do.

Vine: *sighs* Not everything is a competition here.