Follow the Story

As they were making their way towards the village. Their trusty tour guide was sleeping on Ruby's head but Y/N and Pyrrha knew Little was going to sleep again.

Blake: So, the town is just ahead right?

Akari: I don't know. Our tour guide is sleeping.

Blake: So, I've been thinking... If we're going to go to this town, we need to be careful. Alyx didn't know their customs and ended up starting a war among the townsfolk. Trouble followed her everywhere she went.

Yang: Well, yeah but she was kind of a mean person right? She lied and cheated her way through most of the book.

Weiss: She was trying to survive. The morales of those old stories are so simplistic.

Pyrrha: Either way. We need to tread lightly.

Little: (wakes up) The town is just up ahead. The Jinxy Pegler always stops by our village before he goes to town.

Yang: Do they steal stuff from you guys too?

Little: Steal? Never, they just take the things we're not looking at. Fair is fair.

Neo (paper): Sounds like a legitamate business person. So, how did they steal your arm, Blondie?

Yang: Uh, I was knocked out from the fall. But when I came too that sneaky racoon had already grabbed my arm and ran off before I could stop him.

Y/N: *chuckles* So, I guess you could say he caught you unarmed.

Yang: (smiles) You're so cute. (holds Y/N's hand) I really missed seeing you like this.

Y/N: What was I like when I was this small?

Yang: Well, you were really really cute and you were always happy. Whenever you got hurt you always had a smile on your face and never cried. Plus, you always gave good hugs whenever Ruby and I needed it.

Akari: Hey, looks like we're here.

They all stopped as they saw a bridge that went across but as they looked down all they saw a long pit to where they couldn't see the bottom.

Blake: So, this is the entrance to the other Acre you called it?

Little: Yep. All we do is cross the bridge, and we'll be... Well, wherever over there is.

Y/N: You don't know?

Little: Nope. Never been this far from home.

Ruby: Oh, uh, maybe you should go back?

Little: I wouldn't have any idea on how to go back. Maybe, I'll live by this bridge. (everbody was shocked)

Y/N: Then, would you like to come with us?

Little: Yeah, that's probably for the best.

Y/N and the girls carefully walked on the bridge to get across and continued to make their way to the village.

(Village)

As Y/N and the girls arrived they were all surprised that the villagers weren't even people but they looked like toy figures.

Neo (paper): This is really strange.

Pyrrha: Just act like you belong.

Little: I've always wanted to be along. But I'm small.

Yang: (sees the purple wagon) There it is. So, what's the strategy? Just start ruffing him up or what?

Akari: No, there's guards watching over there.