Part XXXVI. Getting Adjusted

Whizzer is still a bit afraid of Marvin, but him and Marvin cuddle as a form of reassurance that Marvin would never hurt him. Whizzer realizes this and he starts to cry tears of joy, glad he has his Marvin back. The old Marvin that he fell for originally.

No trigger warnings besides mentions of abuse but this whole fanfic is littered with mentions of abuse! Enjoy the chapter!

Marvin's Point of View: 9:03pm, March 28th, 1981.

God, I am so happy to actually be with Whizzer again. Fucking hell. I missed him so much. And now I have him back. Finally. Whizzer is in the bathroom, probably doing a skin treatment. But now I'm starting to hear sobs. I knock on the door. "Hey, Whiz, you okay?" I hear nothing. Whizzer continues to sob.

I open the door slowly. "Whiz, what's wrong?" Whizzer looks at me. "What's wrong, Whiz?" Whizzer hugs me. "Do you hate me? Is this a game? Are you going to hurt me tomorrow or something?" I held him close to my chest. "Whizzer, I know you're doubting our relationship and my love for you, but it's fine. We all have doubts occasionally. And I love you. I'll never hurt you again."

Whizzer hugged me tighter, endearingly. I kissed Whizzer's forehead. "Will you cuddle me please? After I exfoliate?" I honestly don't know what exfoliate means. Just some skin care thing. "Of course." Whizzer smiled and I left the bathroom after we broke apart from the hug. This man was truly addicting. I don't know how I made it 2 years without him.

I was going to lay down in bed, but realized it wasn't good enough for Whizzer. I replaced the seats to some better smelling, fresher, warmer sheets and scattered petals from a random flower the lesbians have me once onto the bed. I got a small tealight candle and lit it and then decided to light multiple by the bed. Whizzer walked out of the bathroom and looked at me.

I was laying down on the bed. "Marv, this isn't to get me to screw you, right?" Oh my fucking god. I'm not like that. "No! No! I just wanted you to feel comfortable. If I wanted to have sex with you, I would be fully undressed and sprawled out or something." I kissed Whizzer's cheek after getting up to show him around the new and improved room. "I lit vanilla scented candles because I know you love vanilla, I think those are some rainbow roses the lesbians gave me, and then I replaced the sheets."

He was crying at this point. "Whizzer, don't cry. You'll ruin the moment." Whizzer was smiling as he cried. "No, it's just no one's ever done this for me before." God, no one? How? He was stunning. Absolutely beautiful. Amazing. Romantic, but also not sappy. "Well here are the roses I never got you."

He wiped the tears away and smiled at me. He liked the slight hint of a renovation. "It's for our newly found love." Whizzer laid down on the left side of the bed. This wouldn't be another sleepless night alone in bed and that was clear. It was odd to sleep without someone by my side for a while, but I'm getting readjusted to sleeping by someone quicker than I'd expected I would.

Whizzer kisses my cheek and then my lips. "I missed you." I wrap my arms around him protectively. "I missed you more." Whizzer eased into my chest. I turned on the tv. "Oh my god, Marvin. You know I hate that show." I smiled into his hair. "And you know I hate being called Marv but you called me that today so think of this as revenge." I kissed his hair.

"At least turn it on something good." He hated the shows I watched, bit this was more of a playful argument. A sweet argument. A bit of whimsy. "Okay! Okay. What do you want to watch, Whizzer?" He mumbled the name of some fashion channel into my chest, but I knew the one he wanted to watch so I turned it on that channel. "I love you." He dozed off into my chest.

I was so glad to have him back after so long. After so much. Because he was heavenly. He was beautiful. He was everything. And everything about him seemed to make me ecstatic. Everything about him made me happy. Because he made me happy. And I could never change that. I felt so in love with this man and it's apparent why I fell for him in the first place. And I'll always love him.

Whizzer was lightly snoring. A Whizzer trademark. And I thought it was adorable. Because everything about him was adorable. He was adorable. He was perfect. Everything about him. Even the bald spot and the acne and anything else. Those were just physical imperfections. And I was in love with him even more for them. I fell in love with him for him, not looks.

Whizzer was muttering sweet things in his sleep. I could make out a few sayings of "I love you." and an almost incoherent "Marvinnn." Everything he said in his sleep was music to my ears. Because it was so nice. And he was so nice. And perfect. And he was actually mine. Not as in I own him, but I'm with him. This beautiful man.

Whizzer was beautiful when he was asleep. I pressed kisses to his head while some middle aged woman droned on and on about shirts and how orange doesn't look good on anyone. She was blonde and looked like she'd had a lot of plastic surgery, but I liked her shirt. It seemed like something Whizzer would wear.

Whizzer was somewhat drooling, but I was fine with that. It was Whizzer. He could be a murderer and I would still be in love with him. Because I'll love him no matter what. He's so perfect to me. He's the definition of perfection. Everyone has flaws, but Whizzer isn't everyone. Whizzer may be a person, but goddamn. Flaws aren't on every human and Whizzer is living proof of this. "Whizzer, I love you."

That's my last mumbling before I decide to go to sleep, holding the man I love. Because wow. I could hold him whilst sleeping for hours and hours. I loved him. And I always will. Because you can't not love Whizzer Brown. Whizzer makes me feel perfect and I'm going to dedicate my entire life to protecting this man. Maybe I can't sleep because I'm too busy thinking of my boyfriend, but that's a normal boyfriend thing and we're in the honeymoon stage, okay? Everything feels blissful with this man.

A/N: 1130 words and it was written in 30 minutes out of pure boredom while I was listening to a guy sing the Bee Movie script to the tune of All-star.