Epilogue: Happy Ending

Whizzer and Marvin were happy together. They found each other again and they were in love and planned to get married when homosexual marriage was legal. Marvin was so happy with Whizzer. And Whizzer was so happy with Marvin.

They were together for love and not sex. Because love isn't sex. And Marvin knew that. And Whizzer eventually learned that. Whizzer loved Marvin and Marvin loved Whizzer. So much.

Change can make many things happen. Like this beautiful relationship. Whizzer had found a lover and that lover was Marvin. Some people say exes are exes for a reason, but they both believed that was bullshit.

If exes were exes for a reason, how had they fallen so in love again? They were so happy together and always would be. They spent every moment falling more and more in love with each other. Everything Whizzer did, Marvin loved. Everything Marvin did, Whizzer loved. Their bond was so unbreakable, honestly. They'd been through a lot in those months in 1979.

Marvin kissed Whizzer's forehead. It was a year after they'd gotten back together and Marvin had made him a cake. Whizzer and Marvin were telling each other stories. If you compiled these stories aswell as Trina, Mendel, the lesbians, and Jason's stories, you get this book.

Whizzer had always loved Marvin and he was just finding out that he wasn't alone in loving the other even through the breakup. Because they both held out for Marvin to make slow changes.

Changes. The word meant everything to the both of them. Because if it was then in 1979 together... They would've been together for 10 months. Marvin changed. And they lived the rest of their lives thankful for that.

Jason became a famous chess player like Bobby Fischer but better. Trina became a pastry chef and works there fulltime. Mendel ended up getting fired and works as a pastry chef with Trina. Mendel secretly enjoys making cupcakes, especially secretly eating the sprinkles.

The lesbians own an apartment in the suburbs. They visit Whizzer and Marvin as frequently as possible. They're still together and Cordelia is still horrible at cooking foods. But she's still trying to expand.

Marvin started writing every story set during the breakup down. He eventually compiled them into a book dedicated to Whizzer. He was 72 when gay marriage was legalized in New York. And that's when he published the book.

A/N; 401 words, like the other one. I love you, guys. I wrote this fanfic to keep me not bored and I cannot believe I'm finishing it! Definitely look out for some new content on this. Thanks for staying here throughout the accidental past tense verbs. Bye, guys!