✨Officially, Goodbye😢

Hello My Loves ❤ 

I hope you've all been well! It's been so long since I've been on Wattpad and I am happy people still enjoy my books and what not. 

Currently I am in my second semester of University and I am lowkey not doing good, but I am gonna be transferring to a different school soon. So I haven't really had a break when it comes to school, but spring break is coming, thank God. 

But to the main point, I don't think I'll be posting anything here anymore in terms of stories. It is quite sad, I know, but I think it was to be expected since I haven't been on here in ages. 

But as this is a Goodbye it is also a life update, my last one, but who knows maybe in a few years I'll come back to say hello lol

Currently, me and my boyfriend of the last update are still together, we've been together for a year and almost 3 months! Thank God for him. He'll never see this but he knows that I love him very much and that I know our future is locked in❤

But lets see, I started crocheting again and am currently working on a Cardigan cause I made a hat for my sister and am currently making scarves for my boyfriend and my mom cause they requested that lol But yeah, hopefully it all turns out well and I can make more of my own clothes!

I still go to church and I am now a part of the worship team, as in someone who plays an instrument for the church, I play piano but I am just backup and am still learning from my Pastor who plays the main piano. 

I am not gonna rub it in your faces my life at church, but the song I put is a worship song. And if you'd allow me to share some things then thank you cause this song speaks to me and for anyone that needs it, it could speak to you😊

Its in Spanish, but a part of the song(8:26-9:30) says,

No matter how cold your heart is, no matter how hard you feel before the Lord. There is a word for you and it is that hardened heart, those tears that no longer fall, that pain that you now ignore. The Lord has it in mind. Oh, every betrayal, everything that breaks you, everything that hurts and hurts you, The Lord has it in mind and in His presence you will be free. In His presence, you will be free. You will cry again, you will smile again, the tears will no longer be from pain.

Sorry if there are those who wont be happy with me for putting this here, but I hope you know it isn't to push or rub it in your face but if I neglect my duty to share then how could I call myself a Christian? How could I be a reason that someone isn't touched and healed? Because that is what the word does, that is what The Lord does and as much as I am trying not to offend anyone, if I do I apologize, but I hope that you will have open eyes and ears to read my truth which is the Word of the Lord.

I'd rather be wrong in the end and still believed than be right and be left behind. The me today isn't the same me that wrote all those stories and I am thankful for the better me today and I just hope that I can leave you all expressing myself and who I am now! 

So thank you for listening and reading with me on my journey to now and either you believe or not, its okay, I don't judge because it is not my job, but I hope you catch my sincerity when I say God Bless you and I love you all ❤

1 John 4:7-21