🏢Just Business✨

🏢Just Business: A request from @SanhasCupHolder . hope you enjoy I tried honestly and Im sorry for the wait,,
Type: Fluff I guess
Character Name: Gyumi

——————

"Excuse me," Gyumi says pushing past the bunch of reporters and such going to the front and to the side standing next to her boss, Kim Myungjun, as she stood up straight.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a slightly harsh tone. She sucked in your lips before looking up at him.

"You forgot your note cards.." She says. He then blinked before he looked down to her hand seeing note card.

"You seemed nervous... And I don't want you to mess up.. Sorry Mr. Kim.." She says with a small sigh. Then he reached his hand down and then put his hand over the notecards for a second slightly holding onto her hand before he quickly put the note cards in his pocket and then cleared his throat, but unable to stop himself from giving a small side smile. She blushed a bit before looking down.

——————

"Thank you." He says as the two of them walked to the elevator. She then nodded as she looked down a bit. Silence in the elevator. Then when more people came in the scenario always goes as she closed her eyes facing downwards and against the wall as Myungjun towered over her looking down at her. Everyone around whispered a bit and she blushed, as soon as the doorbell rang she immediately made her way off not turning back and going towards the stairwell. When she was there she looked at the floor she was on 15. That's just 5 more stairs till the top. She sighed before taking off her heels and then carrying them beginning to make her way up. It wasn't as tiring, in awkward situations the stairs were like the only exercise she got that came often, so she was used to it. When she was on the top floor she put her shoes on and relaxed before she opened the door and then immediately was pressed against Myungjun.

"Yah, why did you get off?" He asks confused. She then cleared her throat and stood back.

"Wouldn't want people thinking anything they aren't supposed to.." She says with a slight blush before nodding and then turning away.

"Let's go discuss meetings... And scheduled things and what not..." She says before walking. He then watched her before he smiled a bit and then followed a bit behind her.

----------

Gyumi sat down at her desk inside of her office and immediately Myungjun closed the door as he looked over to her. She opened her computer and began to clack away distracting herself as he silently stared at her.

"What do you like to eat?" He asks. She then looked up at him as he put his hands on the desk looking at her. She breathed in before looking back down.

"That isn't relevant... In a place of business.." She says. He then frowned a bit as he turned around with a nod as he went towards the door.

"I usually eat at home... Because I'm busy I don't eat much... A pack of noodles is my diet." She says. He then turns to her as she blushed a bit not looking at him. He then chuckles.

"That's no good... Let me treat you. Dinner... Lunch... Breakfast anything." He says. She then looks at him and then shook her head.