⏱Just A Second More🥰

Just A Second More🥰: A request from luhanwrites !Sorry for being almost a YEAR lATE BUT I just. I'm the worst author👌🏼 Also I haven't watched the full series yet cause I watched the first episode and bro they're like an hour-long- So excuse anything I mess up with or just don't get right lmao
Type: Fluff

_____________

You were sitting with your friends. It was a casual hangout, nothing with anything serious, but that was until you spilt your juice.

The two beside you scattering as you stood up and groaned a bit at having to clean as you began to clean and there to clean next to you was Eunwoo.

When the two of you had cleaned it you stared at each other before he shyly looked down but then his eyes widened and he looked away.

You were confused before your friend stood up.

"Yah, (Y/n)! Your shirt!" She says and then you looked down before you blushed and covered your chest, the juice had gotten on your shirt and now you could see right through it.

"There should be extra shirts in the room down the hall and to the right." Another says and you nodded as you turned and saw a bunch of people. You looked down seeing that the juice was slightly going down so it could even make your tummy visible.

"Come on." You looked to Eunwoo before he put his hand to your back and began to lead you acting as a wall to your side as the two of you walked and he went close to you as you shyly looked down holding onto yourself tightly walking the direction as the friends in the back slightly teased.

Then finally the two of you got to the room. He looked before he went in to help you look for the shirt and then the door closed. The two of you looked before he found one and then held it out to you.

"Here. Hurry up and put it on I'll be outside." He says softly and then you nodded as you grabbed it and then he stared at you for a bit before he turned and went towards the door and tried to open it. He tried for a few minutes before he realized he couldn't open it. He sighed as he turned to you.

"I'll just turn away... Just quickly put it on." He says before he turned back around and facing away. You stood there holding the shirt. How could you change? He was in front of you? He knew what was going on. The thought stuck into your mind as you looked down with a blushing face.

"Are you done yet?" He asks. You then looked back up to him silently biting your lip. He then sighed softly and nodded.

"I'll give you 20 seconds more..." He says. Your eyes widened as you heard him lightly start to countdown and you began to remove your shirt and put on the one that you got. When you were done he turned around and stared at you. You blinked before you fixed your hair taking it out of your shirt and then fiddling with your fingers just a bit. Then he reached his hand up and you watched it with wide eyes before moving back a bit. He looked at you before he continued to reach over and then grabbed onto the tag of your shirt, that was hanging out from the inside.

"You put it on wrong." He says. You blushed a bit before he let out a soft sigh and let go of the tag and turned around again, looking to the door.

"I'll give you 30 seconds." He says. You then began to flip your shirt slightly hitting him with your elbow when you were twisting it from the side making you embarrassed as he continued to countdown.

"Finished.." You say and he stopped at 20. Then he turned and looked at you. He observed your shirt and then looked back to you. You slightly tensed as you stared up at him.

"What now..." You say. He then looked to the door before he looked back to you and looked down a bit shrugging in thought. You couldn't help but observe his features. Going from the crease from his furrowed brows showing from the split part of his hair and the way his eyes looked down in thought, his nose, and then his lips. Mumbling whatever. Then he looked up to you again and then you still stared and eventually he did too.

It was a good moment, typical yes, but it was one where people would usually take advantage of. The staring continued as he slowly leaned closer, at first you moved a bit back which had him stop, but then you leaned in and he continued.

Just as the magic moment would've happened the doorknob began to jiggle. The two of you stopped and looked towards the door. It continued to jiggle until the door opened. Revealing a friend, who began to tease the two of you. Eunwoo simply brushed it off as you blushed and followed him out.

The few of you went back to the table and sat back down. Your friend then held out a fresh juice.

"Here, dont spill it again." She says with a chuckle. You then nodded before you reached your hand out, grabbing the cup with one hand. Eunwoo then grabbed the cup as well hid fingers going over your and you looked at him.

"Hold your cup with two hands..." He says and then he gestured for you to drink so you did, your eyes on him as his were on you. Then he put the cup down and the two of you sat there quietly. He didn't mean what he said really, cause he knew you couldn't hold the cup with both of your hands...

At least not while he was holding onto it.

_______________________

I tried like I said...

I havent watched the full thing yet sksks

So yeah!!

Im like on a writing freenzy since Ive been home finished this in one day

Of course I stayed up till like 2 and woke up at like 5 was in a daze for a bit and started writing again.

But today Im gonna see the BTS Movie at 7pm

So Im happy,,

And Im not gonna go to sleep or take a nap cause I want to sleep during the night.

Just its hard you know? But anyways! Let me not go on and on about not sleeping!

So hope you enjoyed! Again I tried sksks

Love yaaa

BYYEEEEE