💖True Colors✨

💖True Colors✨

Based off of those stories where the people's hair change colour based on their feelings.

________

It's always been difficult. To live with something you can't get rid of. There is no lying when you immediately show how you feel. People hate when you can't lie. But then again lying is bad, but no one truly believes that. Lying is how you get around sometimes, the truth is always hidden and doesn't ever come out. 

No one would want to live the truth, but it's just how you live. 

You walk into your high school. Everyone like always is whispering about you. You feel embarrassed so like every morning, your hair is red. 

Red- Anger, Passion, Lust or in this case... Embarrassment.

And not the kind that is associated with any of those other representations. 

You go to your classroom moving to the side as people go by you. You go to your desk, its in the back, whenever you sit in the front... It's a distraction. The thought has you sighing and your hair going to Grey.

Grey- Depression, Regular Sadness, or stoicism

Maybe it's a little of all three in this sigh. 

As you sit lost in thoughts your attention isn't on the creeping person coming up to you, but then in a flash, you see white as you jump. 

White- Shock, fear, coldness, or mournfulness.

It's obvious which two had gone on with this hair, you hear a small laugh and turn. It's your best friend and your hair goes red.

"Yah! I could've had a heart attack!" You say and he chuckles sitting next to you in his seat as you smack him lightly and he whines a bit. Your hair goes yellow.

Yellow- Cowardice, happiness, or caution.

Maybe not Cowardice, and a little bit of happiness... Well, a lot of happiness for this one. You don't have many friends, but your best friend is all you really need.

"Yellow is a good colour, you should stay this way." He says as he reaches up and pats your head as you chuckled.

"If I wanted to keep a hair colour it'd be black cause out of all colours it seems more normal, and I would if I could, but obviously I can't." You say. He shakes his head as he reaches into his back and brings out a juice box and pops the straw in it before he sets it on your desk.

"I can't have you feeling coldness and mournfulness, what kind of best friend would I be?" He says and you smiled, your hair remaining yellow.

"I can always count on you to make me the sunflower in the classroom, Minhyuk." You say and he smiles before the small tone of class starting goes off and you drink your juice and put it on the corner of your desk and open your things.

___________

As you know with colour changing hair, school life just isn't normal. Which means having a crush is the worst possible thing you could have.

You're walking with Minhyuk in the cafeteria when you bump into someone and stumble a bit.

"Ah, I'm sorry." You say, your head is red for embarrassment, but when you see who you bumped into its turn blue.