✊🏼Our History😞

✊🏼Our History😞: Mhhh I was just thinking, while I was walking, about something and yeahhh,,,
Type: Now that a lot of people want like sad stuff and whatever stories since my cute ones are getting old I am really digging it,, none of it is THAT sad but its meh

_____________

Walking down the pavement I looked for you. I remember you like it was yesterday.

Smiles and laughs with your "bad boy" look. You were no good for me, but that didn't stop my friends from being with you, and me watch them get hurt.

____________

You sat next to your friend as you patted her back. She was sobbing. The two of you were in the 5th grade. The grade everyone already thought they knew what love was like and thinks it means the same as like, just in different words.

"Hes a scum bag." You say trying to cheer her up. She then looked at you and hugged you.

"Hes going out with Ryujin now! Cause shes prettier than me.." Doyeon says. You then sighed. Ryujin was your bestfriend and hers. Well they've been friends for years while you showed up in the 4th grade joining their friend circle and dealing with things you weren't interested in.

"I hate boys.. And I hate her." She says. You then blinked. This was the point where you realized. Who were you supposed to be friends with?

___________

In the end, Jinwoo broke up with Ryujin and he was solo leaving you to Ryujins corner as she cried and you comforted her. In few weeks time her and Doyeon were friends again and you were once again the person in the friend circle, but the things you did were forgotten. The only thing that was memorable of you is that, your cousin, was Jinwoos best friend, so you relayed the messages.

"I dont care." Was the main thing you would hear from Jinwoo as your cousin just laughed. You just shrugged as you walked back. You would be sorta dramatic with the girls, expressing how heartless they were, but in reality you didn't care. 5th grade. Other people drama you didn't understand.

Of course you felt bad, how could people be so cruel to each other? Was frequently asked in your mind. And why did you lie just to be with the girls even though years from then you'll probably never talk to them?

____________

Thats just how it was then.

You were the boy everyone wanted. And maybe at the time I didn't admit it.

But I wanted you too.

But I never had my chance. And maybe it was for the best. Like now. But starring at you and small words give me thrills and a childish mindset that has been foreign for a while.

So thank you.

And even if we may not be together. I hope one day to say it. Even if you get confused.

____________

"(Y/n). Wake up." You opened your eyes and your tired eyes landed on the face of the man you now shared a bed with.

"No." You say bluntly before turning he then scoffed and lyed down next to you and pinched your arm.

"Yah, dont talk to me like that I know your weakness." He says. You groaned as you smacked his hand and rubbed your arm.

"I hate you." You say. He then smiled and chuckled before you pinched him and was now looking at him. The two of you looked at each other. You reached your hand up and brushed it through his blonde hair and then down as you placed your hand on his cheek.

"You're an asshole." You say. He then blinks and furrows his eyes at you. You then tiredly smiled as you went over and kissed his nose.

"But Im grateful." You say. He then scrunched his face up in confusion. You then rolled off the bed and stretched.

"Why are you grateful?" He says as he stood up confused as he watched you.

"Cause you just so happen to end up as mine in the end. How surprising." You say as you went over to him and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back as he shook his head slightly.

"I love you (Y/n)." He says. You then looked at him and giggled a bit.

"Thank you again, Park Jinwoo." You say before ruffling his hair. His face then went blank as he watched you walk to the bathroom.

"I hate you too." He says salty. You chuckled in the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.

I love you too Park Jinwoo.

You think with a childish smile on your face.

___________

This week was pain full omfg

I came to Wattpad with like 69 notifications ucoshfks

Compared to how many notifications I get on my other Wattpad acct it isnt a lot but here thats a lot oof

Thank you for anyone who is still Supporting my Astro things cause like the old one is.. old and I hate fetus me so much and I just never update any other onejdowjrjw

But thank you :>

Life update:

We are the worst soccer team ever

I also have so many injuries from soccer.

One of my friends came back to school and I am happy about it uwu

Anddd

Im just genuinely tired I could NAP right now.

And I never nap😳

But yeah :>

Anyways I hope life is treating you great!!

I love you alll

See you next timeeeeeee

Baiii💕💕