💕Goodbye🤧

💕Goodbye🤧: Just an idea and a short one.. Probably its more descriptive and thought than dialogue btw Probably sound like some creepy obsessed person but it isnt like that
Type: Short, Descriptive? Thought based? Imagination cause I am not putting any members names so consider this a ASTRO Imagine where you imagine the member you want :>

______________

It was one of those days where the teacher gave us the serious tests.

You sat in front of me and I was very nervous.

You sat at your desk looking in front of you. The head of hair you so wished you could touch, it was messy.

The teacher saying whatever as you began to blush. He put both his hands on his head and you looked at his hands.

His fingers, the fingers you so wished locked against yours.

You looked at your hand and then at his as you smiled and looked down imagining the feeling as you got jumpy. You then glanced to both sides before you smiled again knowing no one was paying attention to you.

During the test you were moving around a lot.

Moving even your desk further and further away from me.

Who could blame you, you never showed any interest in me. Just weird glances and eye contact from time to time.

Maybe a hi or excuse me would be nice, but no. We werent friends or acquaintances. Just mere strangers who happen to be in the same class at the moment.

So I guess anything is okay, you being there was okay.

It was time to turn in the tests. He went up before you and turn it in then sat down with his leg out. You gulped before standing up and then looking down.

"Excuse me.." In a mere whisper is what you said before going around and quickly going to the teacher. Then on the way back you could now see him as he looked at you as you looked at his leg that was still out. You then glanced quickly at his face before you looked down.

"Excuse me.." You whispered again before going around and sitting down hastily. He didnt say anything. He simply put his leg under his desk. You blinked and then looked at your desk with a blush.

It was nothing to blush about maybe. But maybe your optimistic self lead you to believe, he wanted to hear something from you. Anything.

Maybe if I had courage, I would say Hi or maybe even said excuse me louder..

But no. Now we still sit apart, strangers who utter nothing to each other.

I'll never know how you feel, but I know how I feel.

_____________

"Hey (Y/n) the Highschool reunion is today you coming?" You friend asks. You looked at her before you nodded and then began to go get ready.

You dont know what you were hoping for. But maybe, just maybe. Things would be different.

___________

The party was vibrant. Old friends with new friends who they invited. I was teased a lot for not having a boyfriend to come with. But it didn't matter.

Then I heard the laugh I listened to a lot in silence.

Your laugh.

I searched and then saw you laughing with your usual group of friends. And then a girl holding your hand.

You blinked as you looked away and to your friends trying to enjoy the party as it is.

__________

Afterwards you decided to step outside.

Going outside was either a good or bad choice. Im not sure yet.

But when I went outside there you stood, with a drink in hand staring out at the city in silence.

I tried to get away quickly but the simplest noise had you turned and looking at me.

It was silent. The two of you held eye contact. He put his drink down. You then awkward waved and he waved back. He then sighed before he picked his drink back up and began to walk towards you, well the door.

"Excuse me.." He mutters. You blushed before you still stood there not moving as his shoulder brushed yours. You then closed your eyes before turning.

"I liked you." You say. He then stopped and turned around. His expression didn't change as he stared at you. You then looked away. Bad decision.

"I know." He simply says before he nodded and turned away and went inside. You blinked and then looked at the door. He chugged his drink as he walked and then continued back into the cafeteria leaving you.

Goodbye

________