⚾️Home Run💕

⚾️Home Run💕: I have my reasons :D
Type: Fluff?? I dunno

________________

"(Y/n), I heard we have a new student lets go check him out!" Your friend says as he smiled widely. You shook your head.

"We have a test first class and I am not failing." You say. She stared at you bluntly before she pouted and crossed her arms looking away.

"Fine! Ill go look a cute boys myself." She says before she left. You rolled your eyes with a chuckle as you continued to study.

________________

"The new kid plays baseball." Your friend says. You looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She smirked as she walked with her head high.

"Yeah! He's on a baseball team outside of school and apparently they play in the park across from your house." She says with a smile. You nodded. You've gone to every game at that park, no once have you interacted just observed the game and techniques and how they played. Sometimes even catching a ball and tossing it into the dug out without hesitation. As you were in your thoughts your friend began to violently shake you.

"Look look! There he is!" She says. You then looked up to see a the back of a tall male. He was in the school uniform.

"Do you think he lives near you??" She says. You shrugged as you observed him. Then he looked to the side at the baseball park. And your blinked.

"Number 1. Pitcher for the Twins co-ed team. Lee." You say. She then blinked and nodded slowly.

"Y-Yeah.. He said he was a pitcher and his name is Lee Dongmin.." She says. She was shocked. You then nodded as you observed his body tuning out your friend. He had a nice build. He fit the role. These are all things you'd do at the games observe and judge. And the same thing happened now as it did in the games. He stopped walking and turned back looking at you. You stared back at him and your friend froze as she blushed a bit. You looked at her and then back at him. As you continued to walk you looked away as you went around him with your friend nervously clinging on to you.

"Excuse me." He says. You stopped and side glanced at him. He then went closer.

"Would you like to join the co-ed baseball team.." He says. You then stared at him for a bit and then opened your mouth to speak.

____________________

The next day at school when you got there you walked in with your best friend and behind, Dongmin. Everyone watched as your friend seemed nervous and you not bothered. Then you you and her went into your classes. It was silent between you two before he crossed her arms and banged her head against the desk.

"Why??" She says. You looked at her and observed her red forehead that looked painful.

"Why what? Why did you hit yourself on the desk? I dunno." You say. Suddenly someone stood in front of you. You looked up to see Dongmin.

"Why did you say no." He asks as he looked down at you. You blinked as you went silent for a minute.

"Most people on the team are lazy. You're the only one trying hard. If you want me to join the team you probably want new people to join your team as well. Until I see a winning team Im not playing." You say seriously. Everyone was watching. He bites his lip before he nodded and then left the room.

____________________

At the end of the day everyone was whispering about you. How harsh you had been to the new baseball player in school went around. Suddenly your way was blocked by a few of the girls you hadn't seen before.