🤭Sweet Language🥰

Sweet Language:A story based off of how many times Ive heard people say Spanish is a sexy language ucowbrkw But even so I love spanish accents, sometimes mines comes out but I try not to but honestly I love my accent at the same time lmoa
Type: Mmmhh a bit of smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a college student, you lived in Korea for about 2 years as a kid and dont remember much from them, you had went to Puerto Rico with your moms family while your parents got divorced. So you lived with your mom until you decided to go back applying for a college in Seoul to connect back with you other roots. Upon going there your Korean wasn't the best really.. Being realistic it sucked. But you were accepted and guaranteed a Korean learning class so you didnt have to worry so much, at least you knew English and you know a lot of people learn English, well probably try. So you took it and now you are in Seoul College trying to avoid all sort of communication fastly going to where all the kids were going. Well the kids that were talking in all different languages and of course you heard some spanish but you wouldn't just jump into conversation so you were silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were now in a huge gymnasium. You slowly walked around as you looked.

(Korean, English, Spanish)

"Hello!" You heard, mh you didnt know that. You looked around to see that it was actually directed towards you. You looked at a boy with a orangish pink hair. Like a peach.

"Welcome, do you understand me?" He says. You blinked as you stared blankly and then pointed at yourself to confirm it was actually you. He nods as he chuckled.

"English?" He says. You then nodded as you moved closer to him.

"Ah, well.. Welcome to Seoul, you are.." He looks at the paper he had and then held it up. It was a picture of you with some information. You nodded. He then smiled and put a thimbs up

"I will be... helping you.... with Korean." He says a bit slowly. You nodded before he gestured for you to follow him. You did just that.

"So your English isnt that good.." You said as you two walked. He looked at you and then chuckled as he shook his head.

"You.. Your accent, nice. Which Language?" He says. You then chuckled a bit. You didnt like the accent that much.

"Spanish." You say. He then smiles widely.

"I speak a little bit!" He says. Well sh*t. That was some good spanish.

"Really?" You say. He and you then had a conversation, some of it in Spanish but most of it in English and a bit of Korean. Others probably looked at the two of you with weird glances of mixed languaged conversation. But it seemed natural and it was a comfortable way of talking especially when you didnt know a word in that specific language.

"Well... this is your room!" He says as he chuckled. You nodded with a smile as he gave you a key.

"Thank you, for showing me around!" You say. He nodded as you unlocked your door. He suddenly ripped off a piece of paper and wrote down his number giving it to you.

"Text me sometime." He says. You nodded with a smile glad you knew that much.

"Of course." You say which makes him smile before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been months since the two of you met and became close. Hes learned a significant amount of Spanish from you and you Korean from him. He always came around to see you no matter how busy he was, resulting in many sleepovers together in your room. You guys were bestfriends, maybe it was because you were boy and girl that you felt weird. I mean, you guys werent children, this was college , so in the same room and most of the time in bed alone together, anything could happen right? But of course nothing ever did, just silence and backs facing each other and a bit of disappointment in the air.