🖤Killer Love🔪

🖤Killer Love🔪: Sooo I have this one story I work on and it involves murderers and stuff and I was listening to Max,, and funfact Ive loved him since Middle School and his medleys with Tori and yeahhh lmao So listen to him but the story is based off of those thingss
Type: I dunno lmao

__________________

"I do." You say as you smiled at your husband, Eunwoo. He smiled and wasted no time pulling you towards him and kissing you as he picked you up a bit. The cheers filled the church as the two of you then went out into the limo happily married.

____________________

"Eunwoo! I'm going now!" You called out as you were at the front door.

"I love you!" He yelled. You smiled and then left going to your job.

____________________

"Detective (Y/n), we've been getting many reports of a killer." A coworker says as they walked besides you. You nodded a bit as you sighed.

"Around where?" You say as you sat at your desk. He then cleared his throat.

"In Cheongdam.." He says. You then looked at him and he gave you a map.

"I was looking at it and all these killings seem to be close to your home and with each time it gets closer and closer.. I think someones after you." He says. Your eyes then widened as you grabbed your phone.

"You shouldn't go and make your husband panic. It'll be bad for him." You looked at the coworker bluntly.

"Ah yeah, while Im at it why dont I just leave the door wide open when I leave in the morning and put a sign that says, hey my husband is here kill him??" You say bluntly before you stepped out of your office and called Eunwoo.

________________

Eunwoo was panting as he stood up.

"Dont try to mess with me. I have a kid now and I still have to deal with street rats like you while shes home sleeping." He says as he stared down at the lifeless body. The eyes of the man he had stabbed to his last breath wide as they stare at him empty. He didn't care. He then pulled the body over to the dumpset and in the middle of it his phone rang. He sighed as he took off his gloves and then grabbed his phone and then a smile came on his face.

"Yes Honey!" He says happily. He then listened as you started to talk about the killings getting closer amd closer to the house and that he should be careful cause whoever it is, is probably after her.

"Thats horrible.. Ill make sure to lock the windows and doors.. But you shouldn't worry, Ill protect you and our smol child." He says feeling a bit ashamed to worry you with something he wasn't worried about. You then hummed on the other side feeling a bit better as you smiled. Then the two of were on the phone for a few minutes before you had to continue working.

"I'll see you at home, I love you." He says. You replied back and then he hung up. He then let his arms hang at the sides of him as he looked at the lifeless body.

"Now I dont feel up to it.." He says as he put grabbed a lighter and burned his gloves and the handle to the knife he soon threw out. Never take any chances.